Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Copenhagen - Advice

Barnet Seagull

Luxury Player
Jul 14, 2003
Falmer, soon...
A friend of mine who's off to Copenhagen in a few weeks time. Although I've been there, I can't remember much about it. Short of being very drunk on tuborg and plenty of fit women. If memory serves me rightly there are some Copenhagen based seagulls.

Any tips for a late twenties single male in terms of bars/clubs/food?

Decent quality in all three is desirable.

Thanks in advance

Last edited:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
*in stupid Alec Guiness voice* Big man, you must get in touch with the hairiest man in Copenhagen, he who calls himself Gluteus Maximus on here...he knows strip clubs, fine bars, pastry bakeries and gorgeous Danish women...

My advice: Do the Carlsberg brewery tour and sit on a table with a family on it in the tasting room - they never drink much and you can cadge their spare bottles. Drink Tuborg. Get one of those weird bikes that you hire with a coin, like supermarket trolleys.

Barnet Seagull

Luxury Player
Jul 14, 2003
Falmer, soon...
Raphael Meade said:
do drink the tuborg.

and a *friend* of mine went to the erotica museum and told me it was kinda good/funny/shockingly appalling :)

I went in there with a few girlfiends when we were taking a lunch break from some tedious conference. Convinced one of them to look behind the curtains. Nice touch ;)

:thumbsup:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Man of Harveys said:

My advice: Do the Carlsberg brewery tour and sit on a table with a family on it in the tasting room - they never drink much and you can cadge their spare bottles

Couldn't agree more MoH, did that circa 1990, can't remember much about the tour except the tasting room at the end when you all sit down like some disfunctional family around the tables for some serious Danish grog.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Tivoli Gardens is very good as well.

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
Yeah, Tivoli Gardens is pretty cool. Get a boat tour of the canals as well. Anyone know if Christiania is still going? Heard reports that the police had shut it down. That was pretty trippy last time I went.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
I was there this year. More Irish bars than Dublin!

There's a pub called "The Spunk Bar" not far from the railway stn towards the very shabby red light area.
Brits can regularly be seen having their photo taken outside. Don't drink the house brew!

The clacker is quality, boosted at weekends by all the swedish beauties from Malmo.

God I LOVE Scandanavian women. I'd like to thank the RN for helping meet so many! :lolol:

Barnet Seagull

Luxury Player
Jul 14, 2003
Falmer, soon...
Scandinavianseagulls25 said:
Take a car and drive 20 min on the bridge to sweden from Denmark! and go out in Malmö....... more fit girls in sweden :dunce:

funny. I flew to Malmo, spent a day there bored and ended up in Copenhagen.

Still Norrkopping was very cool and I quite fancy Gotherberg at some point.

Scandinavianseagulls25

Nov 27, 2003
of coruse Copenhagen has a better night life than Malmö... it has maybe 500.000 - 1 milion more people there :)... I did just say malmö because it´s the closest swedish town from denmark, and a pretty big city in swedish terms....

Go to Stockholm or Göteborg.... more people more girls! :drink:

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
The afore-mentioned Spunk Bar!!!
Yes we went in, for a pint.........of Tuborg!

dscn00259hc.jpg

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
The one on the right looks wicked.:p

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
dscn00375ak.jpg

Here she is with Roger the pervert. His Mrs wouldn't be too happy if she saw this!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here