In case you can't see it, the number is BOO135

Attachments

• photo (2).JPG
    photo (2).JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 44

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
On my last trip to liverpool I saw a red maserati in front of me (heading southport way) - No. plate G8RRR (I think) pretty sure it was Stevie G. I stupidly said to jnr that I will drive past, only for the lights to change and the driver put the smallest touch on the accelerator and disappeared into the distance. The Zafira didn't keep up.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
Pretty certain "CM" is a Cardiff code, so hundreds of cars there will have a "CMS" plate.

Probably best that you don't do there – you'll explode with the excitement.

On the pre-2001 plates it was the last two letters that defined where a car was first registered. "MS", on the CMS plate was, like almost everything with an S in it, Scottish. "CM" always used to be Birkenhead.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Not an exciting post but true, my Dad's company had a Bedford CF Van Registration PEN 644S back in 1977, I often wondered if they actually issued the registration plate 643 numbers previous?

Stinky Pete

Aug 31, 2009
London
Best one i've seen, I think it was an Aston Martin can't remember but it was flash, the plate was GET 1.

Last edited:

krakatoa

Jan 21, 2010
HOVE
More to the point, why have a personalised number plate other than to say look at me, i have money?
???

Or even 'look at me, i have money, but not the imagination or humanity to spend it on works of art or supporting a hospice, but just buying a piece of plastic with my initials on it'

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
Or even 'look at me, i have money, but not the imagination or humanity to spend it on works of art or supporting a hospice, but just buying a piece of plastic with my initials on it'

personalised number plates are 99% of the time completely SH!T. Room 101 for them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here