Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Contraversial topic for Wednesday afternoon

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
twickers said:
However, some women do not shave their body hair or wear any makeup at all, and they still fit in, without problem, in American society.
You will generally find these women serving you in outlets of Burger King and Starbucks.

Oct 25, 2003
bobbycodpiece said:
..the racist shit on NSC is really alarming.
sorry i worded that badly

i'm not racist but i can see how you thought it from that!

what i meant was, 2 guys who work with me(who i get on very well with) do have body odour trouble

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
It's not uniquely an Asian problem, far from it. Whilst it's true that some Asians have different standards of hygene the same could be said for plenty of whites and blacks.

I've lived and worked amongst most and frankly can't say that it's a racal thing it just depends on the individual and how they're been brought up.

Point of fact two of the smelliest people I've ever met were Irish, one a woman. Does that make me a bigot ?

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I haven't noticed any particular bunch of smellies and I came across all sorts at Uni. Even the Greeks seemed well scrubbed. Maybe its the underclass immigrants from whatever country you smelt?

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
bhaexpress said:

Point of fact two of the smelliest people I've ever met were Irish, one a woman. Does that make me a bigot ?

But if you remove the permanently drunk they arn't any different either. Maybe El presidente honks like a skunk I dont know, does he?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
looney said:
But if you remove the permanently drunk they arn't any different either. Maybe El presidente honks like a skunk I dont know, does he?

Twat, FYI they were both virtually teatotal.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Britbyte you f***ing mindless sap I was responding to your generalisation with the point that dipsomaniacs are generally unkept, oh and I was also insinuating that the paddies are a load of pissheads, I was not criticising you you walking streak of piss.:salute:

nocare.jpg

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
looney said:
Britbyte you f***ing mindless sap I was responding to your generalisation with the point that dipsomaniacs are generally unkept, oh and I was also insinuating that the paddies are a load of pissheads, I was not criticising you you walking streak of piss.:salute:

nocare.jpg

Looney, your manual dexterity is quite remarkable, anybody who can type and masturbate simultaneously is well worthy of the title, NSC's biggest wanker.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here