Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
:lolol:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
1066! Jesus mate I knew you would be back but I didn't think it would be this early.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Gwylan said:
Leave the lad alone: better to ask than carry on blindly, believing all the myths.

Mrs Gwylan works with teenagers, giving advice on stuff like contraception and she says there's a lot of ignorance out there.
Normally I would agree with you about leaving him alone.

However, there are plenty of places where you can seek advice about this. Doctor's surgery, a clinic, a drop-in health advisory centre, books, pamphlets, freephone anonymous helplines, internet and so on.

But this is a cyber-testosterone ubergeek messageboard, full of easily-led, impressionable, self-obsessed, young, spotty male 'sheep', hell-bent on covering their own insecurities and inadequecies with piss-taking and bravado keyboard-warmongering.

Poor Adrie did kind of set himself up for this, didn't he?

Last edited:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Adriodinho said:
Thank you, now let this thread die to page two before morning breaks.

Night.
Suggests to me that this was clearly an attention seeking thread, and all of us who have responded have fallen into the trap.

He could have searched on Google, but went for the option that he'd get the most stick for - f*** knows why, but it's clear to me that he loves any form of attention.

Kaney

Banned
Feb 11, 2004
Brighton
:lolol: my word, what a quote, maybe you can write a terrace chant including the words? then try and start it at a game but fail

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
The Large One said:
Normally I would agree with you about leaving him alone.

However, there are plenty of places where you can seek advice about this. Doctor's surgery, a clinic, a drop-in health advisory centre, books, pamphlets, freephone anonymous helplines, internet and so on.

But this is a cyber-testosterone ubergeek messageboard, full of easily-led, impressionable, self-obsessed, young, spotty male 'sheep', hell-bent on covering their own insecurities and inadequecies with piss-taking and bravado keyboard-warmongering.

Poor Adrie did kind of set himself up for this, didn't he?

But despite the number of places available, a lot of young people still get their advice from the peer group. NSC, gawd help us, is one of Adrie's peer groups.

Although what you say about the people on NSC is perfectly accurate. :lolol:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Kinky Gerbils said:
:lolol:

What was it like giving 1066 his brown wings les?

Get over it Kinky, you're old news. 1066 is fresh meat and he loves it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here