Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Contact the club

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Can somebody give me the contact telephone number and e mail of the ticket office as I cant find it on the club website, see the other thread, and need to contact them urgently today.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Ticket Information on the ticket section.

Online Ticket Portal:http://www.seagulls.talent-sport.co.uk

Albion Ticketline: 0844 327 1901

In person:

At the main Albion Ticket Office is located within the Seagulls Superstore at the Amex.

Brighton & Hove Albion Football Club
American Express Community Stadium
Village Way
Brighton
BN1 9BL

Amex Opening Hours
Monday to Friday 09:00 - 17:00
Saturday (non Matchday) 09:00 - 15:00
Saturday (Matchday) 09:00 - 15:00 and post match

Tickets for home games only are also available from the city centre Seagulls Store (subject to availability).

The City Centre Store
128 Queens Road
Brighton
BN1 3WB

City Centre Opening Hours
Monday to Friday 09:30 - 17:00
Saturday (non Matchday) 09:30 - 15:00
Saturday (Matchday) 09:00 - 13:00

Please note that under no circumstances are tickets available to home or away fans on the day of the game.

For all other enquiries please contact the Customer Service team.

Telephone: 0845 873 0251
Email:customerservices@bhafc.co.uk
Mail: The Customer Service Team
American Express Community Stadium
Village Way
Brighton
BN1 9BL

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Many thanks Postman Pat an e mail has been sent to the club customer services. It is a good job nobody relies on return of the rev for anything constructive. Flying high gives an apt description of him.

flying high

May 12, 2009
Was it just a thread asking for the clubs phone number? Or just another step towards 31,000 posts,have you got the clubs number:facepalm: NEARLY AS BAD AS WHERE CAN I BUY PAPER CHAINS???

You really are brain dead how does it matter how many posts someone has done,NSC is a forum to ask questions or is related to football not for morons like you to have a dig at people and slag them off,your continual comments about spoons to bens grandad are boring and I would bet you drink in orange square and that's the reason why proper drinkers don't drink there because of people like you

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
the trouble is the official site is such a mess I can totally understand someone getting confused and giving up.

Much more helpful coming on NSC for advice :blush: :nono:

You really are brain dead how does it matter how many posts someone has done,NSC is a forum to ask questions or is related to football not for morons like you to have a dig at people and slag them off,your continual comments about spoons to bens grandad are boring and I would bet you drink in orange square and that's the reason why proper drinkers don't drink there because of people like you

spot on:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here