Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Constipation

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
It really is uncomfortable. 3 and a half days down, I've got me senakot. Can anyone offer any advice on how to ease this burden?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Both interesting ideas. Might have to purchase some prune juice tomorrow if the problem still hasn't shifted.

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
Three and half days is nothing. You want to try being pregnant and having constipation.

Prune juice does work though. Drink it at night time or when you're going to be home all day.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Starry said:
Three and half days is nothing. You want to try being pregnant and having constipation.

Prune juice does work though. Drink it at night time or when you're going to be home all day.

gonna whack 2 of the senakot back and get up early for a jog. If that don't shift it its onto the prune juice. Went 10 days once which was f***ing awful. Especially as the third day was christmas day.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
clapham_gull said:
Do you smoke ?

Only when I'm drinking. This however had no effect on Saturday and Monday nights. Might have to get some poppers!

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Knock the fags on the head, I did and my bowels work like a dream.

chart-stool.gif

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Go in the palace end at their next game and start singing albion songs. Those nice Croydon chavs will help kick it out of you.

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
A good shafting should do the trick if you know what i mean!

Ask 1066, im sure he never has trouble with his bowel movements!

Or guinness, that gives me the shits:drink: :drink: :drink: :flameboun

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here