Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Conspiracy Theory #324b

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Anyone else wondering why all these possible funders for Falmer are suddenly making themselves known.

First we had the club give a nudge nudge wink wink that a big backer would be "a former player", then we have Steve Coppell publicly state that Albion will be a bigger club than Reading with a new stadium, then we have everyone's name from Gary Stephens to Chris Cattlin, Marradona and Ossie Ardiles mentioned as possible backers.

Is this due to someone in the know being given the nod that the Falmer decision is a YES (cos even Marradona and Ossie wouldn't be daft enough to put their heads above the parapet if NO was likely)

OR

Is this clever spin generated by Dick Knight and Martin Perry to up the ante on Prescott before the announcement? Because until now they have been remarkably quiet about their big bucks backers (which is the only reason they have devoted so much time and cash into the battle for Falmer)

:smokin:

Last edited:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Probably a bit of both.

If you have seen absolute power (the stephen fry comedy not clint eastwood film) youll understand.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I'm now thinking that Turienzo isn't a footballer at all, just a cousin of Maradona whose been put in place to give us the once over.

Mcghee has blown his cover and refuses to place him in the squad.

The Argentinians have been forced to play their hand......

....IT ALL FITS INTO PLACE

Last edited:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
We took the Falklands, they are making inroads via the South Coast.

We are doomed I say, DOOOMED!

frazerhead.jpg

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Bit of both. I cannot for one second see Maradona coming anywhere near us.

Ding Dong !

Boy I'm HOT today !
Jul 26, 2004
Worthing
so the stadium at Falmer will actually be named.....

The Malvinas Stadium... with the Belgrano End being the name for the away supports section.:eek:

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
don't believe a word of it. Nobody knows which way it will go, anyone that hints that they do, is misleading folks.

Wait until the announcement and stop adding up 2 and 2 and making 193

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
To continue the Argie connection, if we ever lose Skint as a sponsor I reckon Fray Bentos will be a pretty good replacement.

I might even get a shirt with Bentos on the front and Frutos on the back...

Jul 20, 2003
Pavilionaire said:
To continue the Argie connection, if we ever lose Skint as a sponsor I reckon Fray Bentos will be a pretty good replacement.

I might even get a shirt with Bentos on the front and Frutos on the back...

that's all well and good

but

Fray Bentos is in Uruguay

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
He meant "PLATE" Argentinian Corned Beef!

CORNED BEEF SALAD

1 can Argentina corned beef
1 tbsp. mustard
1 tsp. dry mustard
1/4 c. pickle relish
1/2 c. mayonnaise
1 c. chopped celery
2 hard boiled eggs, grated or chopped
1 can beef bouillon or consomme, heated
2 tbsp. Knox gelatin
1 c. water

Soak gelatin in 1 cup water; heat bouillon or consomme to boil and pour into gelatin mixture. Break up corned beef with a fork; add mustard, horseradish, pickle relish, mayonnaise, celery and chopped or grated eggs. Mix well and congeal until firm. Great for luncheon salad.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here