Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Conspiracy Theory 2

SeagullEd

Jan 18, 2008
Not really a conspiracy but just a thought...

Perhaps, as has been commented on by quite a few people, Gannon wants his own backroom team (not sure of the extent of it) and so the time delay is due to KNight having to sort that out with Gannon's men and his own men...!??

Just a thought.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I prefered it when conspiracy theories involved aliens and suchlike.

Is there any way you can work ET into your story?

(For what its worth, I think you may be right)

Feb 2, 2007
Japan
Not really a conspiracy but just a thought...

Perhaps, as has been commented on by quite a few people, Gannon wants his own backroom team (not sure of the extent of it) and so the time delay is due to KNight having to sort that out with Gannon's men and his own men...!??

Just a thought.

Good point

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
One can only hope he is planning on bringing his staff with him.

I would suggest discussing the move with his family and thinking the move over is probably more a realistic reason though.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Discussing with family would have been done before attending an interview i would think. If his family were dead against it he would have said no thanks to an interview. IMHO it is more likely that he is talking to Stockport board for thier views on the future of Stockport.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
These things happen quickly though don't they? It is not like applying for a job and waiting a few weeks for the interview.

I would imagine, what with the day-to-day running of his own team, and having to get down here to meet Knight, he probably hasn't long to sit down with his wife and discuss their options.

SeagullEd

Jan 18, 2008
Some would say our backroom team are alien to football

That's not fair, most of our backroom have been involved in 3 promotions, some fantastic cup games and performances.

Talking to family will undoubtedly happen, but as people have said, surely he'd have discussed it since Sunday when we first mad ethe approach. I'd say it's more likely to come from the negotiations with Adams as they'r the most immediate thing thats developed and could put questions in his mind..

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Gannon would also need to persuade his own coaching team to relocate which would put pressure on Stockport as they would need replacements.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here