Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Conor Goldson take a bow

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Always liked and rated Conor. Was a little sad to see him go

Sad certainly, but probably inevitable, he was ambitious and wanted a regular start in the team, he wasn't going to get that at the Albion at the time.

Sometimes you just have to move on to put yourself in the shop window, and make people notice you.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Had an absolute stinker for Rangers tonight in the Champions League. Unlike him, but I guess Malmö is a bit more of a challenge than some of the farmers he plays in the MTL.

Quick Twitter search suggests he is also not signing a new contract, head turned potentially ?

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Had an absolute stinker for Rangers tonight in the Champions League. Unlike him, but I guess Malmö is a bit more of a challenge than some of the farmers he plays in the MTL.

Quick Twitter search suggests he is also not signing a new contract, head turned potentially ?

Spotted turning up at The Grand with Harry Kane the other day, apparently...

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley

Given how popular Shane Duffy appeared to be with their fans during the friendly, maybe we could do a swap for Goldson?:whistle:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Goldson missing his first match after playing every minute of 81 straight games today!

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
Goldson missing his first match after playing every minute of 81 straight games today!

Injured or has he been dropped because he won't sign a new contract with Rangers? Stupid of them to drop a defender has good as Conor if he isn't injured.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Goldson trending on Twitter …. Not sure Rangers fans are overly happy with him this season

Javeaseagull

NSC Patron
Feb 22, 2014
Think he is out of contract at the end of the season. Might well end up at Villa on a free. Good to him if he does.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here