[Albion] Conor Gallagher

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
100% this.

Why send out Longman?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

One suspects the report is wrong.

I think a loan would be out the question. Some sort of contract wrangling (a la Lamptey, who btw may have used connections, he probably knows him) seems more likely.

Chelsea would surely be pissed if we robbed them again though.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
He might be coming our way :wink:

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
One suspects the report is wrong.

I think a loan would be out the question. Some sort of contract wrangling (a la Lamptey, who btw may have used connections, he probably knows him) seems more likely.

Chelsea would surely be pissed if we robbed them again though.

Be interesting to see if he would trade a U23 spot for a similar one at Brighton, wouldn’t see him replacing Maupay, a new signing or Connolly.

I think Lamptey was different as there was a clear need, but he looked similar to Maupay and Connolly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shins

Aug 13, 2015
Agree, unless it comes with the option to buy. Then it gets more interesting.

Dont really need a new 10 either. Pretty happy with the team atm, a striker who could also play winger would be nice but not really necessary.

Agree with the loan to buy. Except, a player I would take (depending on whether we land our permanent transfer business) is Brewster, who I would happily have on loan with no option to buy. Partly as it would put us in the running for a permanent deal, if Liverpool decide he doesn't quite cut it.

He's quick, creative and deceptively good in the air. A bit like Watkins, but think he's probably already a better all round player.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Interesting.

He’s only going to develop from here with very regular first team football - is he up to that level?

Depends on what you mean, they are currently "going down with 30 points" level and yes I think he will fit right in to that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here