Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Congratulatios to Bognor

Boys 9d

Jan 3, 2012
Lancing
Bognor Regis Town have just beaten Dulwich Hamlet 1-0 in their play off Final to gain promotion to the Ryman League Premier Division. Attendance was 2011. A sucessful season for Sussex Non League Clubs.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Well pleased, a good pro side always brings out the best of the non league sides in our county. Congratulations to them and Whitehawk!

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
Bognor Regis Town have just beaten Dulwich Hamlet 1-0 in their play off Final to gain promotion to the Ryman League Premier Division. Attendance was 2011. A sucessful season for Sussex Non League Clubs.

Not a bad one for our league clubs too !!!!

torchieboy

Jul 11, 2003
felpham, near bognor regis
wasnt a great game, lots of midfield play, dulwich hit the bar twice and had a penalty save by craig stoner. stuart the axeman axten got the winner with a header from a corner in the first half. Bognor deserved to get promoted after being up there all season and playing football not hoofball like some other teams. well done boys

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
still a good place to watch football. the canteen is a second home!! just got voted best chips in the ryman league

I used to love the old clubhouse and the little snack shop off to the side. Used to cycle from my Mum & Dad's and watch them in the Southern League back in the early 70s

torchieboy

Jul 11, 2003
Go to as many games when not at home and away bha games. Love the place.been watching them since early 80's in yhe days of john crumplin, geoff cooper, vijay, pullen twins. Its great to see them back now the finances are on a sound footing.13k from sale of jason prior has helped a grt deal. Never going to get gd london players due to location but ex young bha players have taken the club forward

torchieboy

Jul 11, 2003
I used to love the old clubhouse and the little snack shop off to the side. Used to cycle from my Mum & Dad's and watch them in the Southern League back in the early 70s
The new clubhouse is grt, had my 40th party there last year. Always used to be in the old caravan looking thru old footie progs they had for sale

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Go to as many games when not at home and away bha games. Love the place.been watching them since early 80's in yhe days of john crumplin, geoff cooper, vijay, pullen twins. Its great to see them back now the finances are on a sound footing.13k from sale of jason prior has helped a grt deal. Never going to get gd london players due to location but ex young bha players have taken the club forward

Memories. I played in the same boys team as Geoff Cooper and couldn't believe it when he went to The Albion. He was a decent player but not that good (or so I thought). The Pullen twins were in my year and I played in the school team with them. They WERE good players. I remember going to Nyewood Lane in the mid 80s when Bognor knocked Swansea out of the FA Cup. Happy days and it's great to see them on the up again.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here