Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Congratulations

sonicyouth

May 20, 2004
Coventry
Well done. I don't think either team could have argued who deserved it more, but it came down to penalties and you won the lottery.

Your lot defended admirably tonight and you did brilliantly to get back into the game like you did. Best of luck in the final and we'll see you in Division One in 05/06 when both teams have new stadiums perhaps?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Cheers mate, you must be totally gutted, good luck next season and with the stadium

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
I think this needed a bounce before I went to bed.

Cheers Sonic

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
Cheers, mate, and best of luck with your new stadium. I met some really nice Swindon fans at Fans United, so maybe it was just a few idiots giving it all the fag stuff on Sunday, though hopefully you won't need us to write to Prescott.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Thanks - life is bummer and football is worse

lincs seagull

Feb 25, 2004
boston
A true swindon fan a true football fan.

you have made your club proud better than some of yesterdays posts:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
If Swindon can tighten up their defence, they have to be early favourites for promotion next season surely.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Have to say that as I left the Sportsman last night, prior to the game, a Swindon fan came up to me, shook my hand and said "whoever wins, lets hope they go up!".

That, to me, is what football is all about. Cheers Swindon!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here