Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Congratulations

Tom V

Nov 19, 2010
Congratulations on your win tonight. It was fully expected by most of us. Gotta give your fans as much credit as you give ours though for travelling so far. They even tried to create some noize too which we dont see very often. Best of luck in round 3 against Pompey

Red- Til-Dead

Nov 26, 2010
What Tom said

Was great to see the Brighton fans that made the journey and respect to them all for coming up in the recent weather to a freezing Gigg Lane, hope you stuff Portsmouth, good team, great fans
:albion2:

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
How many Albion were there? ESPN said a few hundred.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
had a great night tonight sitting with the manc fans - cheeky piss-taking bastards but very knowledgable and great fun on a bloody freezing cold night.

About 7000 there and a couple of hundred Albion at least? Has to be their best crowd and richly deserved - they made another convert to their cause tonight

Laughing Gravy

I'm a ****
Jan 8, 2010
In my bungalow
I have never had a second team but I have now. I can proudly say that after Brighton I am an FCUM fan. They are a credit to football and I truly hope that they get their new ground and when they do, they will be up there.

All the best for the future

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Fantastic loud & noisy fans, Fair play to you & good luck for your future endeavours.
It was good to hear proper songs all night & not the boring homophobic abuse we usually have to put up with.

VAL1850

Nov 22, 2008
Beachy Head & WSU
Best of luck to FCUM with new ground and progress up the leagues

Hope to draw you guys again and for you to visit us at a proper stadium - bring your full compliment of fans and have a real party

bradley1

Nov 28, 2010
Well done on an excellent victory Brighton. We really enjoyed standing with and chatting to some of your fans last night (We were the 4 Shakers sat on the left side LOL)

It was good to Bennett back at Gigg and the lad had a great game. Anyway, one hell of a journey and just glad you got the victory you wanted. All the best in the next round.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
They'd be a great team for a pre-season friendly - looks like their fans could create an atmosphere on the moon

greengu11

Sep 16, 2010
West Sussex/Surrey Border
Great night, was a guest of FC fans and well looked after before andf ollowing game. A great bunch of fans and i wish them well in building their own stadium.
Also want to compliment the BHA fans who handed out song sheets, keep it up we will eventually get the hang of them.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
as I am still up in the far frozen north, does anyone know where the lads are training today and tomorrow?

Madness

Dec 7, 2010
Great night, was a guest of FC fans and well looked after before andf ollowing game. A great bunch of fans and i wish them well in building their own stadium.
Also want to compliment the BHA fans who handed out song sheets, keep it up we will eventually get the hang of them.

Did you say song sheets ??? your having a laugh really song:lolol: sheets what have we become ??

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
What are the chances that we could be one of the first friendlies at FCUMs new place once built. Just an idea.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here