Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Congratulations to Cowdenbeath

NF9

Feb 24, 2009
Brighton
I Did see the result on Soccer saturday but Jeff wasnt making a big deal out of the result so I ignored as i normally do with the joke that is scottish football

Well done to them thou I bet the young lad is loving it

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
The Irn-Bru Scottish Football League Championship Third Division Table:laugh:

How did they "steal promotion" from East stirling ... dont 4 go up in that league????

Only one, Dumbarton, the next three then play off along with the second bottom from the division above.

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
The Irn-Bru Scottish Football League Championship Third Division Table:laugh:

How did they "steal promotion" from East stirling ... dont 4 go up in that league????

That's a very good question. According to Sky, the top two go up which would make my statement correct as they would have needed a win. According to the Beeb, though, the top one goes up and the next three play off with the second-bottom of the second, in which case my statement is utter tripe. With my non-existent knowledge of the Scottish Third Division, the latter is the most likely.

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
More importantly. Stenhousemuir got into the last play off place, with a 4-4 draw against Forfar :yahoo:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Best advert on the telly,Its the big one saturday love" oh aye who is it? Cowdenbeath" :shrug:Cowdenbeath? :laugh: Quality advert

Skintagain 1983

And Smith Did Score!
AMAZED I can't see a thread dedicated to this.

Two late goals by 17 year old John Ferguson stole promotion away from East Stirlingshire and gave it to Cowdenbeath in today's big game.

:shrug:

Thieves... :rant: 'mon the Shire :ascarf:

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
What? The Beath still came 2nd!! :rant:

Will easily win the Play-Offs though. :ascarf:

WHEN THE SUN SHINESSSSSSSS!

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
only one team go up and the MIGHTY Beath finished 2nd.....we threw it away when we were TEN points clear at the top :(

edit: in the Play-offs though!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here