Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Congratulations to Chelsea!

D

Deleted member 18477

To some it all up:

Busquets - prick
dani alves - prick
sanchez - prick
terry - ultimate rat of a man and a shit captain. Needs to retire.
Ambramovich - prick

Chelsea fake fans - pricks
Barca glory fans - pricks

Messi - can't score against Chelsea. Aka Chelsea bottler.

Cech - wow
Valdez - stupid, knocked out piqué.

Iniesta and Xavi - did all they could
A.cole - wow
Ramires - wow and what a goal.
Drogba - wow

Di Matteo - Chelsea legend and not a bad manager thus far.

Referee last night - surprisingly did well.

Torres scoring - LOL
Neville's orgasm - LOL

Did I want Barca to win the CL? - no
Do I want Chelsea to win the CL? - no

Would Jose v Chelsea be the perfect final? - one of them

It wasnt pretty but more likeable as terry wasnt on the pitch. Well done Chelsea you won me a bet last night. but Come on Madrid and the special one!!!!

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
They need a true left back and another classy central defender. Puyol getting old now, and poor Abidal has serious (far more important than football) health problems.

Mascherano has done well at CB, but still don't think he's good enough to play there regularly. And yes, they've been trying all sorts of options at left back in Abidal's absence that haven't really worked.

Can see Real Madrid taking the crown for the World's best team for the next couple of years as Barca need to rebuild a bit with Xavi getting older and the youngsters needing time to develop, thinking of Tello, Cuenca etc

D

Deleted member 18477

And they've been far too reliant on Messi to get the goals. Villa's injury hasn't helped but he was on subs bench more often than not before he broke his leg. But they need to have an option when the rare occasion comes up that Messi isn't on form.

Will be interesting to see the signings they make over the summer. A Centre back is an absolute must!

Barca make me laugh. They have Ibrahimovich still. Big, tall and strong.. Perfect v Chelsea... scored goals for Barca! One problem, he's on loan. Stupid Barca!

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
If anyone can be accused of one dimensional football it is more so the case that Barcelona are just that. As I said before they don't have a plan b. It may be pretty to watch for many but I think most people that like to watch tactical football would soon be screaming at them to sometimes change the way they play, mix it up a bit? Surprise the opposition, they don't seem to be able to do that. Makes a defensive plan that much easier to cope with them.

They've done pretty well with it over the last few years, winning a couple of trophies along the way. A couple of bad games in a week doesn't mean they should, or would abandon everything that got them to be the best team in the World

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
To some it all up:

Busquets - prick
dani alves - prick
sanchez - prick
terry - ultimate rat of a man and a shit captain. Needs to retire.
Ambramovich - prick

Chelsea fake fans - pricks
Barca glory fans - pricks

Messi - can't score against Chelsea. Aka Chelsea bottler.

Cech - wow
Valdez - stupid, knocked out piqué.

Iniesta and Xavi - did all they could
A.cole - wow
Ramires - wow and what a goal.
Drogba - wow

Di Matteo - Chelsea legend and not a bad manager thus far.

Referee last night - surprisingly did well.

Torres scoring - LOL
Neville's orgasm - LOL

Did I want Barca to win the CL? - no
Do I want Chelsea to win the CL? - no

Would Jose v Chelsea be the perfect final? - one of them

It wasnt pretty but more likeable as terry wasnt on the pitch. Well done Chelsea you won me a bet last night. but Come on Madrid and the special one!!!!

Valdes = Shit, I think Liverpool will be saying bye to Reina in the Summer.

Also Kalou = laughable, he is SO shit.

NickBHAFC18

Feb 24, 2012
Brighton
Mascherano has done well at CB, but still don't think he's good enough to play there regularly. And yes, they've been trying all sorts of options at left back in Abidal's absence that haven't really worked.

Can see Real Madrid taking the crown for the World's best team for the next couple of years as Barca need to rebuild a bit with Xavi getting older and the youngsters needing time to develop, thinking of Tello, Cuenca etc

I think the Barca dominance might fade for a while, although that Tello player looks a real promising talent...

goofball

Aug 24, 2011
can i just say one word for the ten men of chelsea football club at the nou camp for 50 mins, on a pitch that size against the best team ever.... GLADIATORS!

and to leigull im pretty sure chelsea won, your a complete turd:tosser:

TheBlueAndWhiteStrips

May 27, 2009
Huntingdon
Barca make me laugh. They have Ibrahimovich still. Big, tall and strong.. Perfect v Chelsea... scored goals for Barca! One problem, he's on loan. Stupid Barca!

AC Milan signed him for 24 million Euros at the end of the 2010-11 season.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Tello is awful, also Guardiola will be f***ing off at the end of this year guaranteed. His contract is normally sewn up by this time in the Season- Barca start to flap now that it hasen't, coincidence?

Also Fabregas failed to win anything at Arsenal, moves to Barcelona and they fail to win anything. Coincidence? Makes you think.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Tello is awful, also Guardiola will be f***ing off at the end of this year guaranteed. His contract is normally sewn up by this time in the Season- Barca start to flap now that it hasen't, coincidence?

Also Fabregas failed to win anything at Arsenal, moves to Barcelona and they fail to win anything. Coincidence? Makes you think.

He won a few cups within the first few weeks of joining!

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
y3EEa.png

TheBlueAndWhiteStrips

May 27, 2009
Huntingdon
Didn't watch it last but saw the game on my return from work. Herculean effort from Chelsea. Terrys sending off no doubt was a catalysis for that fantastic performance. And I am glad its not going to be a Real Madrid v Barcelona final. All that would have happened is it would have been full of cynical fouling and play acting. If Bayern can somehow make it through we could have a great final.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Not denying Chelsea worked hard, but still Barca should have gone through on the balance of the chances created that they normally put away comfortably. They didn't though and that's what lost them the tie

I think that is damning with faint praise.

The two bits of GENUINE world class quality came from CHELSEA across the two legs. That was the difference.

Lampard's outside of the boot ball to Ramires for the goal in the first leg - absolutely sublime. If Xavi or Iniesta had done the same, people would still be dissecting and discussing it now.

Ramires' chip in the 2nd leg - Under THAT amount of pressure - truly world class. Perfection, exquisite technique.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
They've done pretty well with it over the last few years, winning a couple of trophies along the way. A couple of bad games in a week doesn't mean they should, or would abandon everything that got them to be the best team in the World

Well, if they want to chew off their nose to spite their face, they'll have a few more tough lessons to learn yet.

NickBHAFC18

Feb 24, 2012
Brighton
I think that is damning with faint praise.

The two bits of GENUINE world class quality came from CHELSEA across the two legs. That was the difference.

Lampard's outside of the boot ball to Ramires for the goal in the first leg - absolutely sublime. If Xavi or Iniesta had done the same, people would still be dissecting and discussing it now.

Ramires' chip in the 2nd leg - Under THAT amount of pressure - truly world class. Perfection, exquisite technique.

Exactly, Chelsea knew that for the majority of both legs they were going to be on the back foot, and that they had to take any chance that comes, which they did. Barcelona knew they would have several chances, but couldn't tuck them away. Chelsea were more clinical than Barcelona.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here