Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Congratulations to all at BHA from a Saint

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I may wish for the Saints to explode, egos and all, and for their season to miserably collapse so they go back to the more regular thinking of "this is where we and what we are, let's find a way out" rather than "why are we here, do they know who we are?", but the congratulations are appreciated nonetheless. It's decency to applaud the better team, and you've shown some. I shan't wish you all the best as i don't, but thank you.

Jul 12, 2003
Oxfordshire
Well I'd much rather Southampton were promoted than Huddersfield because you're a local game. You always give us 3500 tix and we always use them. Similarly, you will fill your allocation at Falmer next season, unlike Huddersfield.

However, I hope you squirm and struggle for that 2nd spot.

...is the right answer.

And I hope they squirm even more when they give us a guard of honour...!!

Thanks for the congrats, Invicta, and ignore the abuse on here.

HoveHorace

Premiership please !
Jan 20, 2011
Hove
Oh shut up, the REAL football fans are the ones slagging them off, why have we got to be nice to each other all the time? Where's the 'edge' gone? (Don't say off to U2)

Anyway, scummers, listen up. Take your good wishes and shove 'em up your arse. You're shit, your club's shit, your team's shit, your manager's shit, your chairman's shit, your groundsman's shit, your tealady's shit, your shop staff are shit your .... well you get the picture. I hope you stay down, go bust and aren't allowed to reform. Not only that but I hope the name Southampton is expunged from all records so it would be as if you never existed and no one ever speaks about you ever again. Finally I hope Al Queda plant an atomic bomb in Southampton city centre and remove the entire place from the face of the globe.

There. I feel better now. I'm off for a pint, have a good weekend everybody, yes, even Saints fans.

He's right - your shop staff are shit.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Our arch rivals this season come on here offering humble pie and some of you apologise to them for Brighton supporters? Get a grip and remember who you support. I reckon if I trawled all SCC threads on here I would find everyone offering SCC supporters their heart felt apologies, a post slagging them off. Stop being out and out hypocrites. Hopefully they will still be in Div 3 next season.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Oh and how many of you apologising have also told Hudds, Orient, Rochdale, et al, you want them to go up too?

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
Theres no doubt even if we do go up, our achievement is nothing compared to Brighton's. Theyre set to achieve a century of points. I think most fans recognise this and are not arrogant as a few dorks on here would think.

SaintsWeb

That said I would be happy if we scrape up. Getting out of this league is all that matters, then we start again next year on a level playing field.

If Brighton win tomorrow, wont that guarantee the league title. If so perhaps they'll be a little lethargic or hungover next week. :lolol:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
And perhaps you'll lose and hopefully spend another season where you currently belong. Here's hoping.

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003
Oh shut up, the REAL football fans are the ones slagging them off, why have we got to be nice to each other all the time? Where's the 'edge' gone? (Don't say off to U2)

Anyway, scummers, listen up. Take your good wishes and shove 'em up your arse. You're shit, your club's shit, your team's shit, your manager's shit, your chairman's shit, your groundsman's shit, your tealady's shit, your shop staff are shit your .... well you get the picture. I hope you stay down, go bust and aren't allowed to reform. Not only that but I hope the name Southampton is expunged from all records so it would be as if you never existed and no one ever speaks about you ever again. Finally I hope Al Queda plant an atomic bomb in Southampton city centre and remove the entire place from the face of the globe.

There. I feel better now. I'm off for a pint, have a good weekend everybody, yes, even Saints fans.

Very succinctly put :thumbsup:

darren1

Apr 13, 2011
And perhaps you'll lose and hopefully spend another season where you currently belong. Here's hoping.

Back from the beer tavern, but it amazes me that we come here to say well done and get slated for arrogance. Well pride comes before a fall and YOU have shown more arrogance than NA or Southampton. I like brighton and bournemouth too, and wanted the 3 south coast clubs to go up this year, but when you say well done and show some decency and get slated I think its difficult for you to accuse US of arrogance. Some of us have taken the trouble to go through the trouble of registering to wish you the best but stuff it, and you accuse us of arrogance.........................................................

Cornish seagull!

Nov 18, 2010
Cornwall
Back from the beer tavern, but it amazes me that we come here to say well done and get slated for arrogance. Well pride comes before a fall and YOU have shown more arrogance than NA or Southampton. I like brighton and bournemouth too, and wanted the 3 south coast clubs to go up this year, but when you say well done and show some decency and get slated I think its difficult for you to accuse US of arrogance. Some of us have taken the trouble to go through the trouble of registering to wish you the best but stuff it, and you accuse us of arrogance.........................................................

As you can see from the majority we are thankfull for your congrats post. I wouldnt listen to the minority and i would definantly not play the arrogance card now. I think its time you went to booey instead of prodding the hornets nest with your beer goggles on. Night night

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP

My f***ing heart bleeds for your heartfelt impassioned warmth.

I am happy to thank every fan from every club that has congratulated us except these St Fairy and Smellhurst people (for want of a better word). Your thanks are as hollow and welcomed as a hole in the head, except from the sycophants on this thread. Hope you have another year in hell in Div 3. That isn't arrogance SCC, that's you getting what you deserve. We dreamt and wished for the possibility of a play off place this season, no more and no less, you lot were of the mind that if you didn't win the league you would have had a bad season. And now you are eating your arrogance with a huge slice of humble pie. Mixing confidence and arrogance is a fine line, but mine is not arrogance my friend, yours has been since the opening day of the season in 2010. Stick your congratulations where the sun don't shine, it means nothing.

Regards.

Figurative rather than literal battle, friend. Ten fingers, just like you. Only one PhD though, more's the pity ;-) Not here for an argument; just wanted to say well done to you all. Fantastic season for Brighton.

There are always going to be some dear hearts who revel in it but have to go ott Invicta.

I hope your club make the grade and come up, and we'll have a good friendly rivalry next season. We'll both have old local rivals of our own to meet (you and pompey, us and palace).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here