Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Congratulations Man Utd...

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Hate to say this, but Fergie is the best manager football has ever had. There will be no-one to beat him.

Is he though? He currently presides over the richest club in the world. He was very fortunate to steer the club through the boom period (SKY), when United were the first to take the initiative and milk the new found wealth and exposure.

I am not doubting that he is a good manager, but the best football has ever had?

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford
Glad they won it, would have been a farce if they didn't. They have spent a lot of money and have done very well, although I am slightly bothered by the fact that lower-league football is being financially ruined by the 'big 4'. Anyway, back to the subject, Congratulations Manchester United :thumbsup:

cardboard

Jul 8, 2003
Mile Oak
Ive got some penis opposite me in a manc shirt doing the conger up and down the road and a bar b q of pissed up teenagers along the road shouting man u then some others shouting back Chelsea etc

It is so crap

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
I have little interest in the top of the Premiership anymore, although I have to say that Man U do play some superb football and deserve to win it.

Sadly we already know which four teams will qualify for Europe at the end of next season and only two of them will stand a chance of actually winnng the title. Hardly exiting stuff really.

Remember when Brighton were promoted to the old first division and we all thought we actually stood a bit of a chance of winning the league? Forest actually did go up and then go on the win it a couple of years earlier. No way will any team going up these days hope for anything more than survival. All the exitement is at the bottom end with pretty much everyone outside the big four at risk of losing premiership status.

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner
Oh Well. ManUre Won The Cup For The Tenth Time. How Does It Feel Plastic Mancs? As Good As The 7th? What About The 9th? You're In A Cup Final Again? Does Your Heart Burst With Pride? Do You Bust A Gut To Do Anything To Get A Ticket For That Game Or Do You Tell Your Mates That You Will See Them Down The Pub, Same Place By The Bar As The Previous Final?

Bet You Don't Have Sleepless Nights Days Before The Game Through Worrying That Your Team Will f*** Up Their One Shot At The Big Time. Bet You Won't Be Posting Threads On ManU Or Chelski Boards In 20 Years Time Reminiscing About The Greatest Moment In Your Team's History. It's Difficult Seeing What Does Count As Great When Your Team Win Most Of The Time.

I'm Lucky. I Went To Cardiff To See My Team Lift A Cup For The Only Time In My Club's History. You Can Win The Premiership. You Can Win The Champion's League But You'll Never Know The High That I Got That Day In Cardiff.

They're Not Footie Fans. They're Inadequates Seeking Some Sort Of Reflected And Second-Hand Success.

They f***ing Make Me Sick.

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
I really don't give a damn who won the title either.

I leave that for people who don't really know or care
what football is all about.

They were superb to watch today!!

What?

Maybe I need to see the updated definition of superb. Wigan nearly had them and with a braver referee they might have done because Scholes should have walked and then it would have been a different game.

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
its extremely presumptious and slightly arrogant to think all Man Utd and top 4 fans are plastic armchair fans. Many love their team same as Albion fans and know their football. Does the lower you get to supporting park football you get make you better?

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
Didn't bother watching it but kept on eye on the scores. Gutted about the results and even worse to hear that Wigan were denied 2 stonewall penalties, but then thats exactly what you expect from ManUre isn't it.

They are the Dastardly & Mutley of football.

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Didn't bother watching it but kept on eye on the scores. Gutted about the results and even worse to hear that Wigan were denied 2 stonewall penalties, but then thats exactly what you expect from ManUre isn't it.

They are the Dastardly & Mutley of football.

lol
Rios wasnt stone wall. It was debatable. Not sure about the other one. Scholes refused penalty was stone wall. Though to be fair he probably shouldnt have been on the pitch. The best team won yesterday, both the game and the title

Goodfella

North Stand Boy X320
Feb 9, 2004
Brighton
I was at Wigan, fantastic atmosphere, thunder and lighting, dodgy ref, big up to Wigan fans, why oh why were Man Utd fans outside the ground let in with 7 mins still on the clock, pandemonium all round, with women and kids bein quite scared when hoards of united fans came rushing through.

All in All though a great day, and congrats to Man Utd. :clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here