Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Congratulations George Dubya Bush

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
:nono:

3 entries found for idiot.
id·i·ot ( P ) Pronunciation Key (d-t) n.

1 - A foolish or stupid person.
2 - A person of profound mental retardation having a mental age below three years and generally being unable to learn connected speech or guard against common dangers. The term belongs to a classification system no longer in use and is now considered offensive.
3 - United States Citizen who voted for George W Bush to return to the White House.

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Kerrys closing a little its 254 plays 242 with 4 states to go, it ain't over as yet !!

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
All hail to the theif.

How can 51% of Americans be so bloody stupid?:nono:

America - You can stick your special relationship up your arse. Give me Europe anyday.

cheeseroll

Jul 5, 2003
Fragrant Harbour
Jimmy Saville said:
All hail to the theif.

America - You can stick your special relationship up your arse. Give me Europe anyday.

or 48% like last time

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Jimmy Saville said:
All hail to the theif.

Americans are paranoid about Terrorism, this fact plays in to Bushes policys better than Kerrys, thats why if you look at the why the states have been won Bush has won a lot of what I would called 'stupid - redneck states !!

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
REDLAND said:
Americans are paranoid about Terrorism, this fact plays in to Bushes policys better than Kerrys, thats why if you look at the why the states have been won Bush has won a lot of what I would called 'stupid - redneck states !!

I was thinking that. If you look at the map the big money states all went for Kerry. Places like Kansas and Idaho go for Bush.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
REDLAND said:
Kerrys closing a little its 254 plays 242 with 4 states to go, it ain't over as yet !!

But Bush is predicted win win three of those four including the key state of Ohio.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
REDLAND said:
exactly, kerry won most the coastal states and all the hill billy dumb fuckers in the centre of america have gone bush! :nono: it was a mistake the first time he got in, but twice there just showing how dumb the american public is! :dunce:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
No that I'm a supporter of Bush particularly, but does anyone really know what Kerry would be like if elected ? Voting against Bush because he's a twat is all well and good, but would the U.S. electorate really know what they're getting with Kerry ? Both of the election strategies have primarily been run as a "Yaa Boo Sucks, the other guy is rubbish..." smear campaign by both parties.

It COULD be a case of "better the Devil you know".

lost in london

Dec 10, 2003
London
Made me smile.

national_outlook_map6.gif

Last edited:

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
Easy 10 said:
No that I'm a supporter of Bush particularly, but does anyone really know what Kerry would be like if elected ? Voting against Bush because he's a twat is all well and good, but would the U.S. electorate really know what they're getting with Kerry ? Both of the election strategies have primarily been run as a "Yaa Boo Sucks, the other guy is rubbish..." smear campaign by both parties.

It COULD be a case of "better the Devil you know".

Not really the point though. As far as the rest of the world is concerend this was a chance for the American people to speak out about Bush and his gung-ho attitude to the rest of the world. By voting for bush they are sending out a clear message that they stand behind him.

They have just made my miond up that I will now be voting pro European.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Bush is a f***ing dangerous bastard; he has made USA the biggest rogue state in the world. He contributes nothing to world affairs except greed, pollution, arms sales and terrorism.

Americans must be especially concerned about the state of affairs along the US/Iraq border. :jester:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here