Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Congratulations Donny

Seagull's Return

Nov 7, 2003
Brighton
the full harris said:
well I give a shit, so WELL DONE DONNY!!

Me too - well done, Donny, you deserve it! Brilliant fans, well-deserved second consecutive promotion, and a poke in the eye for rapacious, greedmonger scum everywhere.

We'll never forget.

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
Well done:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:Would say:drink: but my last :drink: occasion had a rather unfortunate ending. Hope we don't have to play you next season, but if (as is looking likely) we do, let's have a few laughs, and if it is safe to do so (in my case) some :drink:

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
although i was there and it was quality i would love to say well done donny. went to playoff final last year and went today. marvelous scenes.
just hope brighton can do the playoff thing even if it means they wont be meeting donny again. oh, and berkshire donny has done a hell of a lot for brighton. im not saying brighton needed their help but it has been greatly apprietiated (spellcheck). so you should really be a little pleased for them, as im chuffed to f**k.:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

timco

Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham
Comrades in arms and all that. SexI Seagulls V the Rsonists, the only park game without goal posts that had a coach load of supporters watching it.

And remember, had they not had a worse year than us in 98 we would have been in the Conference.

Very few other teams I give a stuff about (not to say I would not be one of the first in the queue when the chips are down) but Donny is one of them, mainly cos I got to meet so many of their fans through various other activities.

I am pleased for them and their fans who have like us been to hell and come back again.

(assuming we do not go up this year.) Lets hope for BHA champs and Donny runners up 2004/5

Last edited:

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
timco said:
Comrades in arms and all that. SexI Seagulls V the Rsonists, the only park game without goal posts that had a coach load of supporters watching it.

And remember, had they not had a worse year than us in 98 we would have been in the Conference.

Very few other teams I give a stuff about (not to say I would not be one of the first in the queue when the chips are down) but Donny is one of them, mainly cos I got to meet so many of their fans through various other activities.

I am pleased for them and their fans who have like us been to hell and come back again.

(assuming we do not go up this year.) Lets hope for BHA champs and Donny runners up 2004/5

that would be outstandingly amazing.:lolol:

Apart from anything else, we owe our survival as a league club to Donny's relegation in that terrible year for them. They didn't deserve it.

Now they are back where they belong.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I have plenty of time for them as they went through a similar situation to us, plus let's not forget, were it not for their staggering ineptitude on the pitch one season, we'd have ended up in the Conference, just one year after Hereford.

Then what would Robbie Reinelt's goal mean to us? One great day out, followed by years of Conference anonymity.

I'm delighted for Rovers. To beat clubs like Hull, Huddersfield and Northampton (who all have much bigger budgets and resources) is no mean achievement. Plenty tipped Yeovil for promotion, but Donny were predicted to finish lower half of the table, so they've done superbly, and good luck to them. I hope Ken Richardson is choking on his prison cornflakes this morning.

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
Year before last, I was in a petrol station just outside Scarborough (don't ask) and a "northern" guy who saw the BHA sticker on my windscreen came over to tell me what a good team BHA is and what good supporters we have - he went on to moan and sympathise about the way we had been sold down the river by Bellotti and Co., and told me that he supported Doncaster Rovers and they'd been screwed too - but that they'd be back.......................good to see that he was right!!!! (on all accounts)

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

bobbyzee

Feb 17, 2004
Division 1
:clap2: congrats to donny....well deserved:clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here