Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
Well done Donny!

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:
:dance:
:cheers:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
who'd of thought it a few years ago, us and doncaster playing in division two together (well, we might make it to division one yet)

well done!

MRRF 10

dr_ncpof_10_295.jpg

this is last seasons

Last edited:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
the full harris said:
well I give a shit, so WELL DONE DONNY!!
Don't care about anyother club full stop although helped bury out once and wished i had got a refund somehow.

What do you do spend your whole life saving clubs and following your own mmmm,well most clubs do it to themselves and its there thought if they go bust,but do clubs ever go bust?

aldershot and maidstone donkeys years ago:glare:

MRRF 10

berkshire seagull said:
Don't care about anyother club full stop although helped bury out once and wished i had got a refund somehow.

What do you do spend your whole life saving clubs and following your own mmmm,well most clubs do it to themselves and its there thought if they go bust,but do clubs ever go bust?

im just glad not everyone is like you. otherwise we would have got no help when we needed it, and now when we need it

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
MRRF said:
im just glad not everyone is like you. otherwise we would have got no help when we needed it, and now when we need it
Thats it my opion is diffrent and not a terribly bad one as you look at the state of finances everywhere and where do you draw the line?

:drink:

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
berkshire seagull said:
but do clubs ever go bust?

Exactly Berkshire. You're making our point, not your own.

Not so many teams do go bust now, because fans of other teams, in particular Doncaster, get off their arses and help out. And many thanks to them..

Well done Donny.

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
Congratulations Donny.

Well done to everyone at the club involved in the impressive improvement of fortunes.
:clap:

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
berkshire seagull said:
Don't care about any other club full stop

Yes you do. We all know you're a closet Cardiff fan on the quiet......

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
When you think what Donny Rovers have been through, two succesive promotions is amazing. Well done and very deserved. I doubt that there will be a more popular promotion this season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here