Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Congratulate them on their achievement

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Rated Williams higher than Zaha myself. Thought we'd dealt with him pretty well until we let him waltz across the pitch and shoot freely into the corner of the goal. Williams was a constant menace though and at that age he has a great future. Shame he's Welsh!!

Scannell looked poor to me but apparently he was out of position so not the best game to judge him on.

Unfortunately having the youngsters going forward and then having Murray to link it all up worked perfectly for them on the night

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Can't believe you lot have a picture of him along with your best ever players outside the ground. He's a proper wanker.

very hard to disagree.

anyways *says through gritted teeth* well done.

Chief Brody

Fer f*cks sake Murray!
Sep 29, 2011
Well, first post on here and firstly, I have to say I am largely impressed (not in a patronising way either) by many of your fans magnanimous responses (both on here and on the BBS).

Not only that, but I have to thank you for helping re-kindle my passion for football due to our victory. I was not at the game, indeed have only been to two Palace games since 2005 (previously a ST holder from 1985, been to 50 odd away grounds etc.), due to falling out of love with football as a result of the mercenary b*stards that now pollute this game. Tuesday made me feel like a fan again (even though I was only listening on the radio).

Anyway, here's to the match at Selhurst!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here