Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Congratulate them on their achievement

They won against BHAFC at our place, and deserved to win by all accounts.

Whatever anyone says about it, they should be acknowledged for achieving this feat.
Maybe we don't have enough 'local' players on the field, perhaps the pressure took away the enjoyment and put them under duress and took away their natural flow of play, or palace raised their game and we couldn't.
Whatever it was, there's no point in bitching at palace fans, their team did well for them so they have to be pleased.

Honour in defeat, or else it's a just sad sore loser attitude.

Enjoy your moment pikeys, your team did well and ours didn't manage it on the day so that's the way it goes.

philgull25

Jul 29, 2005
Polegate
Well said, although the Pikey bit at the end ruined it a little. Just couldn't help yourself! Haha

P.S lets hope someone rips them off again for Zaha, he looked tasty last night

eagleseatseagulls

Sep 5, 2005
SE25

Whatever anyone says about it, they should be acknowledged for achieving this feat.
Maybe we don't have enough 'local' players on the field, perhaps the pressure took away the enjoyment and put them under duress and took away their natural flow of play, or palace raised their game and we couldn't.
Whatever it was, there's no point in bitching at palace fans, their team did well for them so they have to be pleased.

Enjoy your moment pikeys, your team did well and ours didn't manage it on the day so that's the way it goes.

Fair play mate. You've got a nice new stadium and a decent future to look forward to.

cpfc123

Oct 31, 2010
Littlehampton
so did Elliott Bennett at the end of 2010 before being allowed to leave for Prem 6 months later

How much did you get for him? I can't really comment on Bennett because i've never really seen him play alot, but Zaha is only 17 and he could go onto massive things. Spurs, Arsenal, Liverpool, Fulham & Chelsea watching him at the moment.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
How much did you get for him? I can't really comment on Bennett because i've never really seen him play alot, but Zaha is only 17 and he could go onto massive things. Spurs, Arsenal, Liverpool, Fulham & Chelsea watching him at the moment.

I must be the only one who thought zaha did OK (whereas some are saying he was best on pitch???). granted his goal was superb. He was playing right in front of me first half in WSL, he kept going to ground and had the ball taken off him a few times in first half.

some small blonde lad called Williams, your number 20 in midfield was your best player, he totally bossed it

cpfc123

Oct 31, 2010
Littlehampton
Well said, although the Pikey bit at the end ruined it a little. Just couldn't help yourself! Haha

P.S lets hope someone rips them off again for Zaha, he looked tasty last night

Won't get ripped off no more, we have money.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I must be the only one who thought zaha did OK (whereas some are saying he was best on pitch???). granted his goal was superb. He was playing right in front of me first half in WSL, he kept going to ground and had the ball taken off him a few times in first half.

some small blonde lad called Williams, your number 20 in midfield was your best player, he totally bossed it

Totally agree Williams did very well...midfield dynamo..a lovely dive that got Dunk booked...but i too thought he was best player on field

cpfc123

Oct 31, 2010
Littlehampton

Williams another 17 year old, who we call Joniesta, lol. Superb player although very lightweight. Your right Zaha wasn't amazing yesterday, have seen lots of better games from him. Problem with Zaha is that because he is so skillful he always tries to take on that extra man when he doesn't need to, in time he'll learn.

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun

Much as it pains me to say it, I agree with this.
We were beaten on and off the pitch ( the Palace fans kept up their support throughout the game ).
One other thing, why the f*** were Albion "fans" walking out after the first Palace goal? This was a game against our biggest rivals, that still could have gone either way, yet these so-called supporters thought it more important to be first in the queue for the train/bus/car-park. f***ing tossers.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Much as it pains me to say it, I agree with this.
We were beaten on and off the pitch ( the Palace fans kept up their support throughout the game ).
One other thing, why the f*** were Albion "fans" walking out after the first Palace goal? This was a game against our biggest rivals, that still could have gone either way, yet these so-called supporters thought it more important to be first in the queue for the train/bus/car-park. f***ing tossers.

Are all people with sam in their usernames such drama queens?

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
WTf is that supposed to mean?

Sam the super seagull and his 'we were totally outplayed by the wonderfull palace' and your post about how we were outplayed, outsung and our fans are shit for leaving etc

I just saw a shit game that we managed to throw away by some keystone cops defending. I'm hugely pissed off but just can't understand the urge to beat ourselves up and pander to palace when they were average whilst playing better than normal.

Struggling to understand what every one is on - but perhaps it's me....

Blue

Banned
Sep 8, 2011

Williams is only 17 as well ...they have a Brilliant Academy...Zaha and scannel also came through the academy...they didn't cost a penny...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here