Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Confirmed: Charlotte Church gonna get fatter!!

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Great. Just what the world needs.

more bloody taffs.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Funny how the news comes out just as her TV show comes back to our screens. Just like Hugh Grant split from Jemima Khan the week his new film came out.

Someone really ought to invent a way of doing things like this, and call it, I dunno... 'PR', maybe?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
She's always been one cheeseburger away from full-on overblown MUNTERDOM, so having a kid is going to send her on an inevitable, devastating downward spiral of blubber and thighs.

Pity, cos she can still pull off a string bikini with some aplomb, but those days are sadly behind her now. Pretty-boy Henson will leave her within a year.

You read it here first.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
I actually know Gavin, ive had the occasional drink with him in my local (hes from the Bridgend area) as much as what i am about to say might come back and haunt me, i doubt he will leave Charlotte in all fairness, certainly not in the near future they are very much in love, in fact about 6 weeks ago my daughter (21) was out in a Night Club in Bridgend and met up with Charlotte and stayed in her company drinking with her and her friends (daughter lives in London was just staying with us over the weekend) and she was saying what a really nice down to earth girl she actually is, so maybe dont believe all you read in the Sun :lolol:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I read somewhere that she was going to quit the 'pop scene' and was back with her original coach preparing to do classical music again including opera. This would all fall into place with this latest news.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Brilliant classical voice for singing proper music.

Would be interesting if she does re-emerge doing classical stuff in competition with Katherine Jenkins.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here