Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Confirmation Vicente has signed! [Season 1: 2011]

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Maybe they are waiting until Monday dinnertime to make the 15 seconds Albion related news item slot on South Today ?

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Think I'll post this here instead of a new topic, more likely to get a reply aha!

When will the Leicester tickets go on saleish? Do you need a certain amount of loyalty points for away games or will I be alright? I can only make one game a month being so far far away with student funds :(

Quagmire

Jul 29, 2011
Quaghog, Rhode Island
it's CONCLUSIVE

2406095.jpg

5mins-from-amex

Sep 1, 2011
coldean
do you think that this has been delayed by the club so that when it is made offical it will make more news because all the media frenzy of the last min transfers on deadline day would have cooled down?

folkestonesgull

Oct 8, 2006
folkestone
For those who can't access twitter

@GuillemBalague

"Soon excellent news for Brighton fans. Despite last minute interest from other richer and more famous clubs, Vicente will play for Gus Poyet"

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Think I'll post this here instead of a new topic, more likely to get a reply aha!

When will the Leicester tickets go on saleish? Do you need a certain amount of loyalty points for away games or will I be alright? I can only make one game a month being so far far away with student funds :(

Probably Monday, keep checking the official Site.

I doubt you'll need points for Leicester.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here