Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Confirmation Vicente has signed! [Season 1: 2011]

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
AndyNaylorArgus Andy Naylor
And whether your glass is half full or half empty. Mine's half full. See tomorrow's Argus for plenty more on Vicente - Together with a promoted Albion stalwart now playing a key role in sizing up opponents

I think its one Tweet spread over 2 Tweets.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
If this doesn't go through, as is looking more and more probable, Naylor needs to f*** off and not come back with his bullshit reporting.

Why's it looking more probable that it won't? I don't believe the club would have spent two days on this without being pretty damn sure of a positive result.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Thats enough to convine me its not going to happen now, its dragged on to long. Another offer has clearly come in and the agents are jerking us off...Wont happen, would still be over the moon if it did, just cant see it now.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
The fact he is staying in Brighton is promising. Or he is here for another reason....anyone offering to take one for the team? Brett?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I wonder if Southampton are interested as they lost Oxo ?

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
f*** this I've given up. Anything happens now is a bonus, our squad is very good as it is. Just frustrating when we appear to be on the verge of adding a world class player.

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
The guy is going to be moving to a new country, lots of things to consider, family, accommodation, length of contract, bonuses and wages. A second night in Brighton suggests that negotiations are ongoing. I kind of feel that it would be fantastic if we managed to sign him but our team is strong and an additional physical striker to shake things up is as important to the team at the moment.

Happy Days whatever the outcome

Ringmer bha

Dec 3, 2009
Someone must know where he is staying. Don't the club ALWAYS use Jury's Inn now? I'm heading over that way now. Probably find him in the bar. Anyone know what Spanish is for "sign here please"

Didn't you say paul rodgers told you it was done and will be announced around 6pm? What happened there then?

Pesonally I can't help thinking Vicente's agent/s are using us as bait.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
Why's it looking more probable that it won't? I don't believe the club would have spent two days on this without being pretty damn sure of a positive result.

Naylor is just a reporter they print what people want to here nothing more nothing less, they are all the same it is there job

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Didn't you say paul rodgers told you it was done and will be announced around 6pm? What happened there then?

Pesonally I can't help thinking Vicente's agent/s are using us as bait.

He said it was a done deal and would be announced in the next hour or so (at 5pm). I now feel he was either a) talking shit or b) they decided to announce it tomorrow instead.

I'm hoping it's b).

BHAFC_AMEX

Feb 5, 2011
Surely these negotiations are going well?? The day we found out we were linked with him was YESTERDAY and some people are angry that we haven't signed him yet? Just imagine if you were a Barcelona fan waiting 3 years for Fabregas to sign.

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
I assumed all the naysaying on this thread was rubbish I was that confident it was happening... Now described as 50-50 from someone itk..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here