Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Confirmation Vicente has signed! [Season 1: 2011]

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I cannot see this putting pressure on the Poyet/Bloom relationship as I am sure that Bloom will give Poyet his 100% backing and vice versa if he doesn't give in Poyet will respect his stance.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
how about SSN eye spy? I spy with my little eye something beginning with...T

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
I wonder what they are haggeling over, maybe the agents think that they can push Bloom into a corner over something.. I dont think that Mr Bloom is the sort of man to be held to ransom over anything. he would not be where is is today if he was, I can really see this all faling apart and if that means that Bloom does not give into last minute demands, that might not be such a bad thing.Although I think Poyet would spit his dummy out. This could be a very significant moment in the Poyet/Bloom realationship and indeed the clubs future history.

They are playing poker - if this Bloom wins its £10,000 per week if the agents wins its £15,000 per week, I know who my money is on.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
I wonder what they are haggeling over, maybe the agents think that they can push Bloom into a corner over something.. I dont think that Mr Bloom is the sort of man to be held to ransom over anything. he would not be where is is today if he was, I can really see this all faling apart and if that means that Bloom does not give into last minute demands, that might not be such a bad thing.Although I think Poyet would spit his dummy out. This could be a very significant moment in the Poyet/Bloom realationship and indeed the clubs future history.

Or, that could be a load of bollocks...

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Vicious rumour - all was going well until he walked through the 1901 area in his trainers. Was rugby tackled by Richard Hebbard and Martin Perry and is currently in A&E recovering.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Menagerie (Spanish Ophidian Incident)

Vicente's team are puzzled by Bloom the Snake wearing wrap-around-shades indoors, and not showing emotion.

I thought Bloom was a Lizard, but he appears more like a Turtle than a Snake (Sidewinder all poised and ready to strike!). The Horsemen (agent) will get spooked.

Last edited:

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Vicente's team are puzzled by Bloom the Snake wearing wrap-around-shades indoors, and not showing emotion. This is causing confusion.

He's after the ace and he's having to deal with a pair of jokers.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

Oct 25, 2003
I heard that he was disgusted by the lack of chips and onions and was VERY worried about how he would get home after the game....he also will only sign for a club that decorates the away end in their colours and provides their local beer

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
the-scream.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here