Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Confirmation Vicente has signed! [Season 1: 2011]

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
just trying to guess his squad number, first available number is 13 (unlikley), 14 is Calderon

so I'm guessing he'll be number 15 which is available?

what do you reckon?

2vmscom.jpg

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
It's 7.42 in Bulgaria and NOTHING. Bloom out

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
Wanna go for a run but am scared i will miss the big announcment so i am going to sit tight till 6.05 then im outta here!

bpbill

Jul 13, 2011
Can you not see?

The hold up is because Gus is doing the stalling. Bobby Zamora has asked to have his contract terminated and Gus is just waiting to hear if it has been accepted at which point he will be signing him and will not want Vicente. Of course if Fulham don't agree to Bobby's request then it will all be hushed up and we will sign Vicente.

Obvious when you know all the facts.

Sam Ovett

The New Manager Bus
Can you not see?

The hold up is because Gus is doing the stalling. Bobby Zamora has asked to have his contract terminated and Gus is just waiting to hear if it has been accepted at which point he will be signing him and will not want Vicente. Of course if Fulham don't agree to Bobby's request then it will all be hushed up and we will sign Vicente.

That sounds legit

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Can you not see?

No. If we could have them both, we would take them both. They are not exactly like for like are they.

I would say nice try, but it wasnt.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
10 minutes? ! ?

Will he, wont he...?!

Arrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhh!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here