Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Confirmation Vicente has signed! [Season 1: 2011]

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I tell ye, if at Falmer they started doing that chorizo in brandy that they set FIRE to at Casa Don Carlos, well, I think I'd cry. It's both delicious, photogenic plus it scares the crap out of any old people sitting at the next table. Perfect for the WSU concourse.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
I tell ye, if at Falmer they started doing that chorizo in brandy that they set FIRE to at Casa Don Carlos, well, I think I'd cry. It's both delicious, photogenic plus it scares the crap out of any old people sitting at the next table. Perfect for the WSU concourse.

Yup.

1029277217_69bb6cd196.jpg

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)

In my gang, which is about 4-big, there's a constant debate as to whether chorizo was the cause of one member's food poisoning. The sufferer blames Spain and attached his bumsquirtiness to the toxic cucumbers we had roaring through Europe earlier this year, whilst the spaniard amongst us says it's impossible to be hurt in any way by a national greasy meat tube.
As a vegetarian i can never be food-poisoned though, so i sit smugly and disinterestedly on the fence.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here