Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
tumblr_liuqnaPDMl1qzb2ai.gif

Won't believe it till she starts singing

welshseagull

Jul 12, 2011
I think I do remember him vaguley from 2004, but to be honest I am not a great follower of foreign football. I have read up on him now and he obviously has had a brilliant career so far.

Gary Leeds

May 5, 2008
I don't understand how people can follow football and not have heard of Vicente? Unless you've only started following the game in the last couple of years. He was quite possibly the best player in world football 8 years ago

Maybe because we are all die hard Brighton fans and up until this season players in the premiership and top european players would not have held any interest to us. 8 years ago we would have been too busy looking at conference players we could sign rather than taking note of players in UEFA cup finals thinking maybe we will sign him one day :)

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
My mate at Amex: Well just had my picture taken with him and they said im not allowed to send it to anyone until tuesday

right. and just how is that supposed to be enforced? if they didnt want him sending photos, dont let anyone take them. this is jackanory.

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
I can't imagine that someone of Guillem Balague's knowledge and reputation would post something like that without cast iron proof of it being accurate.

Of course only the official announcement will settle it, but seeing that makes me a lot more confident that he's coming here.

Indeed, I am pretty much convinced now!!

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
Just signed in. Read through the last 20 pages. I'm so confused right now, Is he signing?!?!?

No one knows the truly Gullible NSC crowd are beleiving any nonsense posted on here.When there is news you will get a text, Chill.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
He works there, has been told not to release the photo. Makes sense really.

Waiting till next tuesday to announce doesnt really make sense tho...

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
I don't understand how people can follow football and not have heard of Vicente? Unless you've only started following the game in the last couple of years. He was quite possibly the best player in world football 8 years ago

I am hugely impressed that people had heard of him. Why would anyone know a Spanish winger who played for Valencia ? I may have seen him but he certainly didn't make any lasting impression on me.

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
If you are over 20 years old and claim to be a footy fan and dont even know who vicente is then.............. Your just not a proper footy fan

I'm double that, went to every Euros and World cup between 1996 and 2010, I have never heard of him..... Doesn't mean he's shite, just never heard of him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here