Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Confirmation Vicente has signed! [Season 1: 2011]

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Ive officially stopped worrying about whether he signs or not... He is garnish to a well rounded meal.

Damn, thought this would be first post on page 100 haha

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Why would Vicente sign for toffees when we're offering truffles ?

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
100 pages which MUST mean that the announcement is due any minute now

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I am still confident that he will sign, but does anyone think that the grin he had on his face could have been him and his agent just sharing a joke?

About how much more fun this was then simply sitting on a beach... and wonder which club to try it on next?

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
My mate at Amex: Well just had my picture taken with him and they said im not allowed to send it to anyone until tuesday so think the announcement will be then.................
Bit random but i dont doubt him in the slightest. Just think that will open the door to other clubs. Is anything happening tuesday?

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
I wasn't meaning to be a twat tbh. I looked at his profile briefly and it said Arsenal FC so I assumed he had a source

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
My mate at Amex: Well just had my picture taken with him and they said im not allowed to send it to anyone until tuesday so think the announcement will be then.................
Bit random but i dont doubt him in the slightest. Just think that will open the door to other clubs. Is anything happening tuesday?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here