Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] Confession

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Many years ago I helped to plan a trick on a guardsman that was not very well liked in Windsor barracks.
A small alarm clock was taped up inside of his bearskin and timed to go off just as the Queen was inspecting the men at Trooping of the colour.

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
Many years ago I helped to plan a trick on a guardsman that was not very well liked in Windsor barracks.
A small alarm clock was taped up inside of his bearskin and timed to go off just as the Queen was inspecting the men at Trooping of the colour.

What an alarming story. Did all go to plan?

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Talking of administering urine...

I used to go to the 'Roxy' nightclub on the pier as a (late) teenager. We used to leave our pints at the side of the dance floor when we wandered up for a boogie to impress the ladies, and many times our pints would be missing when we came off.

So, we got one of our pals to hang back and watch - then he spotted a pair of lads grab pints and laugh as they walked off with them, taking nice big gulps of Fosters.

Later, we then took half a pint of lager each to the toilet, topped it up with piss - then did the same - leaving them on the ledge at the side of the dance floor.

We watched intently, and true to form they reciprocated by stealing our pints and taking big swigs, then looking at each other about ten steps later and putting them straight down.

Oh how we laughed. :lolol:

I used to do this at The Gloucester - Mid 1990’s. Hilarious watching people drink pints of piss !!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
We did exactly that at the Pink Coconut club, Brighton in the 80’s. In the dark, it looked exactly like Fosters, but a bit warmer.

In may of the pubs I frequented in the 70s.....cooler, shirley? ???

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I think I need to plead for forgiveness....

When I was 17 I went to a party. I brough with me a 500 ml bijou 'bottle' of vodka. It wasn't opened, and was left by the door, on a tressel table sort of effort. It was an extremely shit party, with mum and big sister making sure nobody (all boys) stepped out of line.

Fifteen years ago, I met up with the host of the party. I hadn't seen him for 30 years. Friends Reunited. It was nice. Eventually he got around to that party. "Do you know what happened to that vodka you brought?" he asked. "No", I said. "Why?" I said. "It disappeared at some point during the evening, and me and my mum and sister can't work out who took it" he said.

Now, 44 years after the event, I confess that in a moment of madness, dissappointed there were no girls at the party, and disappointed that I wasn't even a bit pissed when I left at nine o'clock, yes, I liberated the 500ml of vodka that I had brought to that party. I have fellt very guilty ever since and wish this heavy load be lifted from my increasingly frail shoulders.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I still listen to Val Doonican and Cliff Richard on a regular basis.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
Following on from [MENTION=37928]Lawro[/MENTION]sleftfoot nautical confession ...

A Petty Officer pinky tiff had me running around making tea because I was the baby sailor on the squadron. one morning took said tea mug and wiped my knob all around the rim. I’d been on the piss the previous evening and hadn’t had a shower and so was minging. I then made said tea and enjoyed watching him drink it with his stupid smug grin.

I’m not asking for forgiveness because he was a **** of the highest order and in hindsight I should have pissed in it ...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jonnyrovers

mostly tinpot
Aug 13, 2013
Shoreham-by-Sea
I think I need to plead for forgiveness....

When I was 17 I went to a party. I brough with me a 500 ml bijou 'bottle' of vodka. It wasn't opened, and was left by the door, on a tressel table sort of effort. It was an extremely shit party, with mum and big sister making sure nobody (all boys) stepped out of line.

Fifteen years ago, I met up with the host of the party. I hadn't seen him for 30 years. Friends Reunited. It was nice. Eventually he got around to that party. "Do you know what happened to that vodka you brought?" he asked. "No", I said. "Why?" I said. "It disappeared at some point during the evening, and me and my mum and sister can't work out who took it" he said.

Now, 44 years after the event, I confess that in a moment of madness, dissappointed there were no girls at the party, and disappointed that I wasn't even a bit pissed when I left at nine o'clock, yes, I liberated the 500ml of vodka that I had brought to that party. I have fellt very guilty ever since and wish this heavy load be lifted from my increasingly frail shoulders.

Unburden your soul my child. Two Hail Mary's and a GOSBTS and you are forgiven.

Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
NSC Patron
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Following on from [MENTION=37928]Lawro[/MENTION]sleftfoot nautical confession ...

A Petty Officer pinky tiff had me running around making tea because I was the baby sailor on the squadron. one morning took said tea mug and wiped my knob all around the rim. I’d been on the piss the previous evening and hadn’t had a shower and so was minging. I then made said tea and enjoyed watching him drink it with his stupid smug grin.

I’m not asking for forgiveness because he was a **** of the highest order and in hindsight I should have pissed in it ...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This practise was known as ‘Dicking’ amongst the Naval chefing fraternity.
I have known several arrogant Officer prats who earned this rather dubious honour.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here