Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Confession time!

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
My other half is from Aldershot, which I think is respectable enough!

Goodfella

North Stand Boy X320
Feb 9, 2004
Brighton
Father's Dilemma.

My 18 year od daughter told us 8 months ago that she was going out with a guy of 35:ohmy: well you can imagine my, and her mother's thoughts, we weren't to pleased to say the least.

Well a couple of months down the line we started to get used to the idea, and he seemed nice enough, and then the bombshell was dropped, yes, you guessed it he is a bloody Palace fan.

Well, i have done what any decent father would do and completely dissowned my daughter, i also felt compelled to murder him, chop him up, and put him into several bin liners. He is currently residing under my patio.

I'd appreciate it if this was kept quiet, as i may get into trouble. ;)

Last edited:

Seagullmatt said:
I think that it's now time for a confession.

For years I've gone out with women who've never been into football. I've always wanted a girlfriend who liked the beautiful game.

Well now I have. I started going out with her this week and she' lovely. One problem though. Can you guess?

She supports CRYSTAL FECKIN@ PALACE!!!!!!!!

Plenty of fish in the sea without dating filthy ones that smell worse than fish.

Give it the coup de grace (blow on the back of the head) and leave her gutted.
Don't stuff it as it's never a trophy no matter how good looking.

Screaming J

He'll put a spell on you
Jul 13, 2004
Exiled from the South Country
The Clown of Pevensey Bay said:
My (Tottenham-supporting) girlfriend has a sister who went to Sussex uni and was part of the the anti-stadium movement among the students!

I got a text from the gf last night saying that "at least Spurs don't go round ruining villages"

Should I dump her?

Well you are going out with her, not her sister; but they sound like a suspiciously tree-hugging family to me. If the text was part of a wind up fine, but if not.....

And beware, blood is thicker than water......

Screaming J said:
Well you are going out with her, not her sister; but they sound like a suspiciously tree-hugging family to me. If the text was part of a wind up fine, but if not.....

And beware, blood is thicker than water......

...especially when she leaks on your sheets:ohmy:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Seagullmatt said:
Yep. She agreed to confess to the Palarse fans after reading my confession.

Well, I married a Sheff Wed fan who is now a paid up season ticket holder and all out Brighton fan.
He said he never had the passion for Wednesday that he has for the Albion.

Get to work on her.

1066gull

jimmyseagull said:
Father's Dilemma.

My 18 year od daughter told us 8 months ago that she was going out with a guy of 35:ohmy: well you can imagine my, and her mother's thoughts, we weren't to pleased to say the least.

Well a couple of months down the line we started to get used to the idea, and he seemed nice enough, and then the bombshell was dropped, yes, you guessed it he is a bloody Palace fan.

Well, i have done what any decent father would do and completely dissowned my daughter, i also felt compelled to murder him, chop him up, and put him into several bin liners. He is currently residing under my patio.

I'd appreciate it if this was kept quiet, as i may get into trouble. ;)

You can always give her my number. ;)

Joke. 2 years young.:bowdown:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here