Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Confession time!

Seagullmatt

Feb 8, 2004
Goring by Sea
Now that everybodies happy and we at long last have the descision that we wanted I think that it's now time for a confession.

For years I've gone out with women who've never been into football. I've always wanted a girlfriend who liked the beautiful game.

Well now I have. I started going out with her this week and she' lovely. One problem though. Can you guess?

She supports CRYSTAL FECKIN@ PALACE!!!!!!!!

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
My (Tottenham-supporting) girlfriend has a sister who went to Sussex uni and was part of the the anti-stadium movement among the students!

I got a text from the gf last night saying that "at least Spurs don't go round ruining villages"

Should I dump her?

As it happens Tottenham was a historic village it still retains a number of historic buildings but guess what was built on green land and in this case has physically destroyed the area.

Mmmm I spy ignorance and hypocrisy!
Lc

larus

The lady in my life doesn't think that Falmer is the right location either, but she sent me a text saying congratulations.

Part of a good relationship is accepting that you simply cannot agree on everything. However, you could point out that at sometime in the past, her house would have been green fields, and London has not always been a big sprawling city.

On second thoughts, dump the bitch :lolol: :lolol: .

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Seagullmatt said:

You had better pack her in NOW :angry: :angry:

Giant Seagull

That was textbook
Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
Similar to the clowns for example, WHINGING from Peacehaven, now surely if we look at planning disasters in Sussex over the last century then surely Peacehaven comes right up there, whe it comes to DESTROYING open downland!

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
The Clown of Pevensey Bay said:
My (Tottenham-supporting) girlfriend has a sister who went to Sussex uni and was part of the the anti-stadium movement among the students!

I got a text from the gf last night saying that "at least Spurs don't go round ruining villages"

Should I dump her?

Yes, but f*** her sister first

1066gull

I have a mate, whos a Palace fan who knows this girl who is a Palace fan. He wants to go to Withdean with us 3 altogether, but either way we'll get slaughtered.

She sounds nice though so I agree with you Matt. If shes hot, then so be it.

Just don't go to any derby games with her, if we score and your in the home stand of Selhurst...................................

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
The Clown of Pevensey Bay said:

Should I dump her?

Take her to one side. Explain -absolutely everything- about the campaign to her. If she still fails to accept that we aren't ruining any villages, dump the nutty NIMBY bitch - she's probably secretly inbred :p

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
MYOB said:
Take her to one side. Explain -absolutely everything- about the campaign to her. If she still fails to accept that we aren't ruining any villages, dump the nutty NIMBY bitch - she's probably secretly inbred :p

She sounds like some bleeding heart lefty.

Ask her if she approves of an open imigration policy. Then ask her where they are all going to live, then slap her, hard, 5 times, at least.

Alby

Jan 4, 2005
West Sussex
Seagullmatt said:
Now that everybodies happy and we at long last have the descision that we wanted I think that it's now time for a confession.

For years I've gone out with women who've never been into football. I've always wanted a girlfriend who liked the beautiful game.

Well now I have. I started going out with her this week and she' lovely. One problem though. Can you guess?

My Wife comes from Carshalton and whilst not supporting Palarse they were the only football team she had seen play before coming with me to watch the Seagulls.

Her father hates the fact she and our children all support the Albion and that she spends almost as much as me in the Club shop.

My advice is go for it we Fcuked the Palarse scum on 18-10-05 so you may as well do so as well and get more personal enjoyment from it too.:D

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
My great-grandparents used to live in Falmer Village and owned the farm and all the surrounding fields.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Seagullmatt said:

So what you're saying is you've found yet another woman who's not into football. You pick em.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here