Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

concerns for tues

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
My only concern for Tuesday is will it be sit were you like or will Palace make everybody sit in their allocated seats as due to the loyalty points structure a number of people will not have seats allocated near friends or family.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
My only concern for Tuesday is will it be sit were you like or will Palace make everybody sit in their allocated seats as due to the loyalty points structure a number of people will not have seats allocated near friends or family.
Should be allocated seats, but at Palace I think you should stand with your mates.

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
Calderon even got done by the left winger from Wrexham countless times. How he will deal with the best in the division is beyond me.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Calderon even got done by the left winger from Wrexham countless times. How he will deal with the best in the division is beyond me.

Another (Less negative) way of saying this might ahve been "Calderon has found this season harder than last and was tested by a very talented lower league winger againt Wrexham. I hope he'll be on top of his game against one of the best in the Championship."

Your point - your words, I guess I'm just getting weiry of the latent bullying that seems to go on towards some players.

Jan 12, 2012
This reminds me so much of the game in september.
You were on a good run, and we lost to Doncaster on the saturday,and we all know what happened. You had a good win against the Geordies so you are buzzing about tuesday, but derby games are so unpredictable.
Its so funny to read all the stick Zaha's getting on here, now all the teams we play double up on him, and try to out muscle him, but he is a special talent, and i bet Calderon is looking forward to it !
Enjoy your trip to South London guys, im sure it will be a cracking atmosphere !!

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
Zaha in the first half ran with the ball very well and I think did 1 good cross but in the second half he was looked average at best and was easily baited into late tackles.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here