Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Computer hacking question

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
This all sounds a bit dodgy to me. Being a good citizen, I called the police immediately, so they took my PC away to look into it further.

You have been lied to. Either:
a) the police have had nothing to do with this petty tail
b) someone has done a lot more than hack an email account (child images or terrorism etc) and the police have taken the PC

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
f*** someone in the ass.

Solves most problems.

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011
This all sounds a bit dodgy to me. Being a good citizen, I called the police immediately, so they took my PC away to look into it further.

You have been lied to. Either:
a) the police have had nothing to do with this petty tail
b) someone has done a lot more than hack an email account (child images or terrorism etc) and the police have taken the PC

im going with A, lol

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
My brother inlaw email accounts and facebook etc... have all been hacked.
Well his family computer at his mums house has been seized by the police according to his mum, my brother is a solider and is doing training in Canada to be sent to Afghanistan.

What i dont get is why the police have taken his computer, can they tell by that were the hack has come from, he does not get on with his Mum and family any more at all.

I personally think it was his family that have done it, i have been accused aswell so i hope my name gets cleared also which would be nice.
Seems a nice family....

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I only thought plod would take away the computer in a Gary Glitter or Osama bin Laden scenario. They may take interest in a threat to kill/maim plus if any remarks are homophobic or racist.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here