Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Compulsory diets for fat girls

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I am a sexist and a fattist.

No woman over a size 12 should be out during the daylight hours.

Stick-thin models make all women feel inferior
Media coverage of supermodels makes the average women feel inferior, according to a new study.

Researchers at the University of Missouri-Columbia found that all women feel unhappy about their figure no matter their size, age or height after looking at pictures of magazine models for just three minutes.

Using 81 women, the study assessed feelings of self-worth and appearance before and after viewings of a number of models in magazines to understand how media can impact on female perceptions of themselves.

"Surprisingly, we found that weight was not a factor. Viewing these pictures was just bad for everyone," said Laurie Mintz, associate professor of education, school and counselling psychology in the MU College of Education.

She added: "It had been thought that women who are heavier feel worse than a thinner woman after viewing pictures of the thin ideal in the mass media. The study results do not support that theory."

It is hoped that the study will be used to encourage more campaigns to ensure that women are not negatively affected by unrealistic and often 'photo shopped' images of fellow females.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
The thing is questions if no-one over size 12 was allowed out you would never get laid. If you kept all the fat ugly birds indoors there would be no-one left willing to shag you.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
And? so fat girls feel inferior if they compare themselves to thin supermodels.

I'd feel inferior if I compared myself to,...ooh let me see...Thierry Henry or Daniel Craig.

So I dont.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
The thing is questions if no-one over size 12 was allowed out you would never get laid. If you kept all the fat ugly birds indoors there would be no-one left willing to shag you.

:D:D:D

Mrs Coach

aka Jesus H. Woman
Us big birds have big...... hearts. Not plastic fantastic, but real flesh and blood, and some of us still manage to look good over a size 12, thank you! Plus we are great fun to go for a meal with - none of that 'oooh, I think I'll just have a salad, and perhaps I could smell one of your chips?!' and then spend the whole time gazing doe eyed at your steak and onion rings, dribbling 'special needs' stylie on the tablecloth.

Mind you, you're welcome to have your own opinion, after all.... I dont find skinny guys attractive at all..... give me a bit of podge anyday!

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Us big birds have big...... hearts. Not plastic fantastic, but real flesh and blood, and some of us still manage to look good over a size 12, thank you! Plus we are great fun to go for a meal with - none of that 'oooh, I think I'll just have a salad, and perhaps I could smell one of your chips?!' and then spend the whole time gazing doe eyed at your steak and onion rings, dribbling 'special needs' stylie on the tablecloth.

I've got nothing against larger women and i've been out with a few but the last one I took out to dinner did put me off a bit, It was a bit like watching miss piggy snorting her way through a trough. Her idea of a balanced diet was a 1/4 pounder in each hand.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing

So whats it to be Nipples ? A few anorexic bitches pegging it or more fatties to keel over from heart disease.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I fuckin hate this size Zero bollocks - they look rancid and lose everything that makes them a woman - I like boobies and bum bums :)

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I hate it when girls talk about their fat ugly mate saying how pretty she is and they can't believe blokes don't fancy her. How come if she's so fit you aren't all stuffing your face to try and look like her?

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
I hate it when girls talk about their fat ugly mate saying how pretty she is and they can't believe blokes don't fancy her. How come if she's so fit you aren't all stuffing your face to try and look like her?

Or said friend placing her fine wobbling gut into a boob tube and sweet ass in a mini skirt

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here