Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Comprehensive list of Season Ticket Sales for all clubs?

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
As we are fast approaching the 10,000 mark (including 1901 according to another thread), it got me thinking where we are gonna rank up next to other clubs across the country. Anyone know of or have a list of Season Ticket Sales for the beginning of this season for example?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Norwich have sold loads for next season, was in an article online yesterday. They're thinking about increasing capacity.

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Pretty sure the post in other thread implies almost 10,000 sold excluding 1901, unless I've read it wrong..

Gordon the Gopher said:
I was have been listening to Richard Hebbard at the presentation this morning and he stated clearly that they were exactly 221 short of the 10,000 barrier so I reckon they will be over that by today. The 2900 1901 seats are definitely on top of that and that they were expecting to sell out season tickets completely which in his words is unheard of for a division 1 club.

But yes, would be interesting to see how we rank, especially amongst the larger clubs in the Championship (providing we get there). Don't think it'd be unreasonable to assume we'd be top.. 10, outside of the Prem?

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
Further to EK's earlier reply: Norwich have 21,500 STH's this season and announced this week they have already sold 20,500 for next season. Capacity around 26k. Have to admit thats not a bad effort by The Canaries.

Interesting they only had 6k STs in the mid 90's and 19k when last in the Premiership.

They have a large catchment area and no real local competition. Not dissimilar to The Albion so will be interesting to see if we match that sort of ratio ie STH's to capacity at The Amex?

Rather worryingly NCFC have announced 'Income from ST's will go straight into Lambert's transfer budget' - so hands off Elliott Bennett.....!!!

eastterracemike

Jan 31, 2008
Further to EK's earlier reply: Norwich have 21,500 STH's this season and announced this week they have already sold 20,500 for next season. Capacity around 26k. Have to admit thats not a bad effort by The Canaries.

Interesting they only had 6k STs in the mid 90's and 19k when last in the Premiership.

They have a large catchment area and no real local competition. Not dissimilar to The Albion so will be interesting to see if we match that sort of ratio ie STH's to capacity at The Amex?

Rather worryingly NCFC have announced 'Income from ST's will go straight into Lambert's transfer budget' - so hands off Elliott Bennett.....!!!

Yep - when I went to the 1-4 defeat at Carrow road in Nov 09 a steward told me they had 24,000 season ticket holders - pretty impressive to have that guaranteed income and a sign of what you can do if there's no immediate competition geographically.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here