Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Completely fed up.

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
And the answer will be no chance, as the first class is for first class ticket holders.

Is first class on that ashford train defo not in use. As i think ya work for southern. I thought it would be as ya can buy first class tickets for that journey.

seagulls

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
Matrix the regulations are that you are not garuanteed a seat you have the option of standing or taking a later train, if you could just sit in First Class who would buy one?

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
just looking at my journey home and not really getting it, being sent on a different route home, i came Via Dover, but am being sent home via Ramsgate, only way i can get to Ashford to get train back, but if i go to Dover i have to go all the way to London Bridge then London Bridge to Brighton.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
just looking at my journey home and not really getting it, being sent on a different route home, i came Via Dover, but am being sent home via Ramsgate, only way i can get to Ashford to get train back, but if i go to Dover i have to go all the way to London Bridge then London Bridge to Brighton.

Think you really need to relax a bit more. Does your ticket say 'any reasonable route'?. Then choose one you like. Very much doubt anybody's sending you anywhere unless a particular route is closed for engineering works. Chill.

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
Think you really need to relax a bit more. Does your ticket say 'any reasonable route'?. Then choose one you like. Very much doubt anybody's sending you anywhere unless a particular route is closed for engineering works. Chill.

Every single time i come here i get a direct train to Deal from Ashford, the line is clear no engineering works, but i cant get that train now until gone 4pm just a pain in the ass so much easier doing it that way, now i have to go to Ramsgate wait there for 32mins, get train to Ashford very little wait there, then get to Lewes and another 30mins wait there, just adding on an extra hour to the journey.

I dont get it as there are trains running to Ashford, from Deal but i put in to go to Newhaven Town and its saying go to Ramsgate?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Every single time i come here i get a direct train to Deal from Ashford, the line is clear no engineering works, but i cant get that train now until gone 4pm just a pain in the ass so much easier doing it that way, now i have to go to Ramsgate wait there for 32mins, get train to Ashford very little wait there, then get to Lewes and another 30mins wait there, just adding on an extra hour to the journey.

I dont get it as there are trains running to Ashford, from Deal but i put in to go to Newhaven Town and its saying go to Ramsgate?

Didn't you say you've got a pregnant missus in tow? Just relax mate, don't stress her out. What's the big rush to get back to Brighton? it's a boring grey Monday down here. Nothing to see. Pootle back down in your own time. Look out the window. Enjoy the countryside.

Take it easy. :smokin:

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
Didn't you say you've got a pregnant missus in tow? Just relax mate, don't stress her out. What's the big rush to get back to Brighton? it's a boring grey Monday down here. Nothing to see. Pootle back down in your own time. Look out the window. Enjoy the countryside.

Take it easy. :smokin:

Its usually such an easy Journey, we called national rail, and they said there is a train from Deal to Ashford but we have an hour wait at Ashford for connecting train, but we have 40mins at Ramsgate and i have no idea what is there so were just going to chill at Ashford for an hour.

I get stressed far to easy part of my health issues.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Its usually such an easy Journey, we called national rail, and they said there is a train from Deal to Ashford but we have an hour wait at Ashford for connecting train, but we have 40mins at Ramsgate and i have no idea what is there so were just going to chill at Ashford for an hour.

I get stressed far to easy part of my health issues.

Wishing you a safe and swift(ish) trip home mate. Take care.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here