Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Comparing season tickets costs to paying per game.

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
How much do you save by having a season ticket rather than paying per game?. My brother manages to get a ticket for every home game rather than have a season ticket. Problem he has is that he takes his grandson ,who only goes to afternoon games. I am trying to tell him that it maybe cheaper to have season tickets and you do not have the hassle of getting tickets for each game. His grandson is aged 7. Is it the same price for a child in the anywhere in the ground?

countryman

Jun 28, 2011
How much do you save by having a season ticket rather than paying per game?. My brother manages to get a ticket for every home game rather than have a season ticket. Problem he has is that he takes his grandson ,who only goes to afternoon games. I am trying to tell him that it maybe cheaper to have season tickets and you do not have the hassle of getting tickets for each game. His grandson is aged 7. Is it the same price for a child in the anywhere in the ground?

Plus, he would have the added bonus of extra loyalty points as a season ticket holder and you can't make that up in going to every game.

Smithy

Apr 26, 2009
Hove
You would also get a 10% discount off food, drink and merchandise by using the smartcard.

sharpey38

Aug 4, 2011
Denton
north stand if individual last season £24 x 23 = £552 (adult)
£8 x 23 =£184 (u10)
north stand season ticket £390 (adult)
£90 (u10)

D

Deleted member 18477

Talking of ST's. Only 3,000 tickets left according to one of the lady's selling ST's at the AMEX.

Not quite sure what is meant by that... 28,000 - 3,000 left - 2,800 away fans = 22,200 sold... Surely not?

Last edited by a moderator:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Talking of ST's. Only 3,000 tickets left according to one of the lady's selling ST's at the AMEX.

Not quite sure what is meant by that... 28,000 - 3,000 left - 2,800 away fans = 22,200 sold... Surely not?

They're getting there, going to be an astonishing feat if after just one season, and an 8000 seat expansion, that we can sell out of all available season tickets. This club is going places.

D

Deleted member 18477

They're getting there, going to be an astonishing feat if after just one season, and an 8000 seat expansion, that we can sell out of all available season tickets. This club is going places.

I kno and still another 2000 seats to be built in the north stand corners!

You are forgetting the pay per game tickets and comps. Also why do you think there will be 2800 aways?

D

Deleted member 18477

You are forgetting the pay per game tickets and comps. Also why do you think there will be 2800 aways?

10% for away fans? No?

And at the mo the club have 3000 pay per game tickets that's what I'm guessing she meant which some could prob be sold as ST's. I don't think the club would be arsed if ALL tickets were sold as ST's. More guarenteed income the better!

10% for away fans? No?

And at the mo the club have 3000 pay per game tickets that's what I'm guessing she meant which some could prob be sold as ST's. I don't think the club would be arsed if ALL tickets were sold as ST's. More guarenteed income the better!

The club has the choice as far as I understand to offer away clubs as little as 2000. We offered 2500 last season and I don't see that being any different this time around - might be wrong.

FA rules are 10% if your ground has a capacity of 20,000 or less and a minimum of 2000 if the capacity is over 20,000.

A good recent example was City v ManU - 49,000 stadium but away fans only got 2500.

D

Deleted member 18477

The club has the choice as far as I understand to offer away clubs as little as 2000. We offered 2500 last season and I don't see that being any different this time around - might be wrong.

FA rules are 10% if your ground has a capacity of 20,000 or less and a minimum of 2000 if the capacity is over 20,000.

A good recent example was City v ManU - 49,000 stadium but away fans only got 2500.

Oh that's good then! Be loads of tickets for pay per game!

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON

Yep pretty dam impressive if that's the case,let's not forget we're in the championship not the premiership.Amazing to think our potential is far from finished:clap2:

thony

Jul 24, 2011
Hollingbury
I calculate the cost-per-game for my WSU ST as £21.30 per match... or, an alternative way of looking at it (for comparison with last season) is exactly £20 per match plus a £30 annual travel supplement. I make that a saving of £8 per match (as I paid £28 up there last season), and still £4 per match cheaper than buying the cheapest seats on a match-by-match basis (NS or SS).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here