Glorious scenes on the athletics track.
[yt]_Qsqv9Y3IRA[/yt]

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Haha brilliant!!

Aug 31, 2009
Brighton
LEGENDARY commentary! Absolutely fantastic! Will it have a place in Albion folklore? Let's just wait and see...

+ great work on getting it up for those who had the sheer bloody MISFORTUNE to miss it by actually being at the game.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Johnny Byrne as well:bowdown::bowdown:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Really enjoyed this. He's a good commentator isn't he?

He is. And Tom - these clips of fans etc are much appreciated by us exiles. Keep 'em coming please.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Why is Jonny Cantor a good commentator when he is with Johney Byrne, but an absolute plank when away with Hinsh.
All he seems to do with Hinsh is read out stupid text messages and forget the match, whereas at home he actually commentates and Johney Byrne is superb as a summeriser.
Get rid of Hinsh, and pay Johney double bubble

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Why is Jonny Cantor a good commentator when he is with Johney Byrne, but an absolute plank when away with Hinsh.
All he seems to do with Hinsh is read out stupid text messages and forget the match, whereas at home he actually commentates and Johney Byrne is superb as a summeriser.
Get rid of Hinsh, and pay Johney double bubble

Completely agree with this. Hinsh is also extremely boring to listen to!

wolfie

Jul 19, 2003
Warwickshire
Brilliant stuff. Having had to suffer from afar today, including having to turn off all media and go and lie down in a dark room when it was 3-2 with stoppage time looming, returning to the laptop to find it was 4-3 and still not over, this has added to my "enjoyment" of the day.

took blood pressure afterwards - higher than normal ! - and I have had 52 years of following the Albion and still survive to tell the tale. will be after a ST for next season - it is far easier than following from home.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
That video is a bit disappointing - a little after the goal? It was a lot more mental in the stands, I can tell you.

Great commentary though.

That's what I thought. We were going MENTAL.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here