Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

comiserations to john terry

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
I didnt say there was anything wrong with him crying, maybe its just my hate for him as a player, but at the end of the day he still picks up the pay cheque as the richest footballer in the country.

It would take me 5/6 years to earn what he did this week, so I have no sympathy really.

But why do you dislike him? Hes not like other knobs in my opinion, and its not about the money when hes taking a penalty in the champions league final.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
But why do you dislike him? Hes not like other knobs in my opinion, and its not about the money when hes taking a penalty in the champions league final.

He is a bully with match officials, he cheats when he is playing. I really hate it when players run yards up the pitch to have a go at the ref. Maybe he sees it as his duty as a captain, but he goes about it in the wrong way.

Yesterday, when a Ferdinand got cramp, Chelsea had to throw the ball back to Man U to continue the game, instead they got the ball and booted it off for a throw in by the Man U penalty area - think it was Maludo. That really wound me up and gave them my justifiable label as cheats.

Then Man U do the same in injury time, Terry runs yards up the pitch to have a go at the Man U players, and it led to a scuffle which got his team mate sent off, and maybe lost them the final

He desreves that in my opinion - for the way he conducted himself, especially if he is supposed to be a role model as captain of Chelsea and god forbid England

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
He is a bully with match officials, he cheats when he is playing. I really hate it when players run yards up the pitch to have a go at the ref. Maybe he sees it as his duty as a captain, but he goes about it in the wrong way.

Yesterday, when a Ferdinand got cramp, Chelsea had to throw the ball back to Man U to continue the game, instead they got the ball and booted it off for a throw in by the Man U penalty area - think it was Maludo. That really wound me up and gave them my justifiable label as cheats.

Then Man U do the same in injury time, Terry runs yards up the pitch to have a go at the Man U players, and it led to a scuffle which got his team mate sent off, and maybe lost them the final

He desreves that in my opinion - for the way he conducted himself, especially if he is supposed to be a role model as captain of Chelsea and god forbid England

Yeh i can see your points, and i totally agree that Chelsea's behaviour is f***ing shit and really gets on my nerves. But i dont agree that Terry is the problem, i think its a good thing that the captain is the one who talks to the ref and alot of the time Terry controls the situations well, clearly last night wasnt an example of that!

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Yeh i can see your points, and i totally agree that Chelsea's behaviour is f***ing shit and really gets on my nerves. But i dont agree that Terry is the problem, i think its a good thing that the captain is the one who talks to the ref and alot of the time Terry controls the situations well, clearly last night wasnt an example of that!

It is a good thing only the captain should speak to the ref, but he always towers over them about 1ft away screaming in their face.

He should be sensible stand his distance and calm down. Last night, from seeing them live on Sky like a good Chelsea fan does, was the norm. A decision goes against them and they surround the ref. If the FA or UEFA really want respect in the game for referees then Chelsea should be made an example of and punished some how, but what I dont know.

Man U and Arsenal are particuarly bad at this too. but some how these teams finished in the top 6 of the fair play thing that Man City came 7th in and qualified for Europe

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
It is a good thing only the captain should speak to the ref, but he always towers over them about 1ft away screaming in their face.

He should be sensible stand his distance and calm down. Last night, from seeing them live on Sky like a good Chelsea fan does, was the norm. A decision goes against them and they surround the ref. If the FA or UEFA really want respect in the game for referees then Chelsea should be made an example of and punished some how, but what I dont know.

Man U and Arsenal are particuarly bad at this too. but some how these teams finished in the top 6 of the fair play thing that Man City came 7th in and qualified for Europe

Something should be done about it i agree, scum bags like Drogba, Essien, Ashley Cole, etc. And all them Liverpool twats (who Gerrard never even attempts to control). You mention the fair play league, but Chelsea quite rightly finished BOTTOM. Anyway we've side tracked now, my point was that John Terry IS a good footballer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here