Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

comiserations to john terry

Oct 25, 2003
I am not a JT admirer as I do not think that he is good enough to captain England, however, I thought that tonight he had a very good game.

had a decent game tonight, however i would not necessarily have him as england captain. At the moment i would have rio as automatic alongside one of about 5, terry included

the fact that he isn't an automatic choice means he is not worthy of england captaincy

(in my view)

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
bit harsh. when people criticise for being after the money, he shows genuine commitment to the cause, i cant fault him for that.

Not harsh at all.That c u n t is on 120 grand a week basic....fucks around behinds his wife and kids back....pisses it up...and parks were the f*** he likes as a £80 parking ticket means f*** all to him.

Sorry but for 120 grand a week basic and u cant hit the net from 12 yards...he will have to live with that miss for ever he cost them the cup:lolol::lolol:

Well John...Pizza hut beckons:thumbsup:

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
He is a man who believes (wrongly) that he lost the European cup for Chelsea (plenty of other players could have taken the kick). He will have to live with that for the rest of his life and very few people will ever forget that. Far bigger than "And Smith must score".

I don't like the way Chelsea harangued the ref for every single decision last night - it ruined the spectacle and set such a bad example (weren't UEFA stamping on this kind of thing??) and I was glad they lost (Drogba is a total git too) but I would have liked to see some compassion from the Man U players towards him specifically at some point.

Remember Flintoff/Lee in the Ashes? Something similar - once the adrenalin had gone down a bit - would have been heartening.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
As i put on the other thread, boo hoo, let him cry into his £120,000 paycheque for the week.

Dont like him, a cheat, a bully and over rated as a player

His fault Drogba got sent off, for complaining about something Chelsea did half an hour before :tosser:

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
don't think I said I was, I have the upmost respect for him, i'm pretty sure you'd be wanking yourself sensless if he scored the winning goal for england in the world cup final.

very easy to kick someone when they're down, just think he deserves a little more respect

thats all
But round here your not allowed to do anything wrong, ever. And woe betide you if you have the misfortune to make a bit of money, you automatically become the antichrist. In spite of all the people who pretend to be intellectual, there's alot of tabloid opinions on this board.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
COuldn't agree more.

Went after the referee with his arrogant team mates at every opportunity. Totally ignored the children that went on to the pitch with the teams at the start. Rio took time out, shook hands and said a few words as did several other Man U players. (Incidentally, can't stand either team - just an aobservation)

He really doesn't seem a very nice person, but hopefully he might learn something from it all. He was still probably the pick of Chelsea's players for me.

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
It's great - all the players I wanted to miss did - Ronaldo, Terry and Anelka! And Drogba got sent off too, bonus!

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
It's great - all the players I wanted to miss did - Ronaldo, Terry and Anelka! And Drogba got sent off too, bonus!

Shame something had to give and the Portuguese grease monkey was a winner in the end.:glare:

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
it is worth remembering the likelihood is it wouldnt have gone to penalties had van der sar not slipped in the first place

I think it's more a case it went to penalties because of John Terry's brilliant headed clearance from Ryan Giggs shot.

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
As i put on the other thread, boo hoo, let him cry into his £120,000 paycheque for the week.

Dont like him, a cheat, a bully and over rated as a player

His fault Drogba got sent off, for complaining about something Chelsea did half an hour before :tosser:

Im sorry but you would moan if he didnt care, and say 'Oh he doesnt care, he just wants the money', but whats wrong with a player being passionate and crying? just because its Chelsea it doesnt mean you have to slagged them off all the time

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Im sorry but you would moan if he didnt care, and say 'Oh he doesnt care, he just wants the money', but whats wrong with a player being passionate and crying? just because its Chelsea it doesnt mean you have to slagged them off all the time

I didnt say there was anything wrong with him crying, maybe its just my hate for him as a player, but at the end of the day he still picks up the pay cheque as the richest footballer in the country.

It would take me 5/6 years to earn what he did this week, so I have no sympathy really.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
terry.jpg

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
To the tune of "lord of the dance"

Laugh, laugh, at John Terry,
He f***ed up his penalty!
He hit the post, fell on his arse,
Cried in the rain cos he's got no class

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford
I think the greatest moment of the season was when that arsejob Ronaldo f***ed his penalty up. Cech was having NONE of his little mind games and the little prick, disappointing on the night, very nearly f***ed it up for his team. I think Chelsea were the better side for much of the game, but I'm not surprised it is the prawn sandwich brigade from Surrey that are the ones celebrating.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here