Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

comiserations to john terry

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
There is NO-ONE in football I hate more than John Terry. He makes my blood boil and the sight of him in floods of tears has to be one of the best moments of this season.

English through and through he may be but that does not stop him from being a complete and utter ****. I have far more liking and respect for Ryan Giggs even though he deserted England to play for Wales - Nationality plays no part in these debates.

Kaiser_Soze

Who is Kaiser Soze??
Apr 14, 2008
There is NO-ONE in football I hate more than John Terry. He makes my blood boil and the sight of him in floods of tears has to be one of the best moments of this season.

English through and through he may be but that does not stop him from being a complete and utter ****. I have far more liking and respect for Ryan Giggs even though he deserted England to play for Wales - Nationality plays no part in these debates.

Giggs is a class apart. A true gentleman-there are very few like him left in football. Recent examples are probably Ole Solskjaer and Henrik Larrson.

There are however much bugger c***s in football than John Terry. Lee Bowyer, Craig Bellamy and Joey barton to name 3.

Last edited:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Sep 2006: John Terry attends charity launch to present a new minibus to a special needs children's unit, aimed at 'increasing the number of educational opportunities and community activities available to them'. 'This Sunshine Coach will help make a real difference to the kids' lives,' says JT.

Mar 2008: JT goes out for lunch and blocks a disabled bay for two hours with his Bentley. Chooses to pay the £60 fine instead of use the 50p-an-hour car park around the corner. 'The star left locals furious at his arrogance,' says The Sun

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
Sep 2006: John Terry attends charity launch to present a new minibus to a special needs children's unit, aimed at 'increasing the number of educational opportunities and community activities available to them'. 'This Sunshine Coach will help make a real difference to the kids' lives,' says JT.

Mar 2008: JT goes out for lunch and blocks a disabled bay for two hours with his Bentley. Chooses to pay the £60 fine instead of use the 50p-an-hour car park around the corner. 'The star left locals furious at his arrogance,' says The Sun

Yes, Says THE SUN, theres your evidence

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Yes, Says THE SUN, theres your evidence

Picked up by The Observer. :D

There are plenty of examples in the 'Said and Done' section as to why he should not be heralded as a legend.

Whilst I appreciate the fact that he is a very good player, he comes across as a total arse. I suspect the days that you can relate to an England International are long gone, so I don't suppose he deserves being chastised anymore than Cashley, Rio et al.

Obviously coming across as being rather jealous, but I hold nothing but contempt for these gimps.

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
he's quite clearly a WANKER

i didn't really care who won tonight but found it funny that 'captain dickhead' could've won it for them but f***ed it

ronaldo missing also provided me with comedy

and how many times have you met the "wanker" John Terry?

prick

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield

better shoot the c@nt then hey.:tosser:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
"In 2001 Terry, along with then teammates FRANK LAMPARD, EIDUR GUDJOHNSEN and JODY MORRIS, were fined by Chelsea for going on a five-hour drinking binge which resulted in them stripping off, swearing and vomiting, in a hotel packed with American tourists the day after the 9/11 attacks."

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
I am sorry. I didn't realise you were close.

don't think I said I was, I have the upmost respect for him, i'm pretty sure you'd be wanking yourself sensless if he scored the winning goal for england in the world cup final.

very easy to kick someone when they're down, just think he deserves a little more respect

thats all

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
They don't hang about...
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y160/plobisgod/terryshootout.jpg

terryuo1ft4.jpg

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
don't think I said I was, I have the upmost respect for him, i'm pretty sure you'd be wanking yourself sensless if he scored the winning goal for england in the world cup final.

very easy to kick someone when they're down, just think he deserves a little more respect

thats all

exactly my thoughts, why has everyone slagged him off all of sudden? hes our national captain and deserves to be, a real footballer.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail

thats all

I genuinely felt sorry for him tonight as it was a cruel way to miss the penalty. Fair enough, if he had blasted it over or tried a fancy little chip, but slipping at the crucial moment.

I just don't like the guy and this opinion was not formed tonight and has not be altered by tonights events. Maybe I have been sucked in by the negative press surrounding him and his various nocturnal pursuits (affray etc.). He just doesn't strike me as being an honest, geniune or decent person.

Of course I would be delighted if we won the World Cup or Euro, but there is something inside me that gets more pleasure from our abject failures and the fact that these guys are NOT worth their £150k a week. No one deserves that much, most of all a soccer ball player.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here