Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Coming (back) to a sweet shop near you...

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I hope/assume this re-launch is accompanied by some new 'Alas Smith & Jones' adverts and, of course, numerous hysterical George Michael gags.

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Oh FFS.

Look the person who started this "campaign" on My Spacebook will have been some self-satisfied smug marketing prick from Cadbury's with a joint honours degree in viral marketing and clever-dickery.

Then he'll have hired two soulles wannabee marketing fucktards from the rejects queue at the University of Thames Valley to storm the stage at Glastonbury in a "totally spontaneous" Bring Back Wispa stunt.

Then Cadburys will have put out a "reluctant" statement, then a coy "well it's difficult" statement and then finally a "we've been forced to listen to customer demand" statement to justify making millions more off the chocolate-eating zombies who inhabit our high streets and don't mind giving their money to a firm that mixes its chocolate with industrial waste. In six months time the marketing ponce "reveals all" in Marketing Weekly and picks up the smug marketing **** of the year award at the annual Marketing Wankfest awards. Don't fall for it you fools!

I prefer double-deckers anyway.

Great post:clap2:

Fixtures

Aug 12, 2007
There was just something wrong with Wispas. Should have liked them but actually DETESTED them.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I loved the packaging, highly simple but distinstive and stood out a mile from other chocolate bars, however I always found the contents inside somewhat dissapointing.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I loved the packaging, highly simple but distinstive and stood out a mile from other chocolate bars, however I always found the contents inside somewhat dissapointing.

Why, what were you expecting to find inside ?

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
Oh FFS.

Look the person who started this "campaign" on My Spacebook will have been some self-satisfied smug marketing prick from Cadbury's with a joint honours degree in viral marketing and clever-dickery.

Then he'll have hired two soulles wannabee marketing fucktards from the rejects queue at the University of Thames Valley to storm the stage at Glastonbury in a "totally spontaneous" Bring Back Wispa stunt.

Then Cadburys will have put out a "reluctant" statement, then a coy "well it's difficult" statement and then finally a "we've been forced to listen to customer demand" statement to justify making millions more off the chocolate-eating zombies who inhabit our high streets and don't mind giving their money to a firm that mixes its chocolate with industrial waste. In six months time the marketing ponce "reveals all" in Marketing Weekly and picks up the smug marketing **** of the year award at the annual Marketing Wankfest awards. Don't fall for it you fools!

I prefer double-deckers anyway.

Yep, but its excellent marketing.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Wispa Golds were nice.

They should rename Snickers as Marathon again, and stop with the Starburst crap they will always be Opal Fruits!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here