Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Comedy T/V one-liners

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
The Del and Trig routine where they're looking to chat up some women in a bar, and Del falls through the opening in the bar, ruining his attempt at "cool"

Laugh out load every time

And also, Monty Python and the search for the Holy Grail, where the king chops the knights arms and legs off, but the knight still doesnt give up, so he says

"What are you going to do, bleed on me?"

Too funny :clap2:

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Wanderer said:
The Del and Trig routine where they're looking to chat up some women in a bar, and Del falls through the opening in the bar, ruining his attempt at "cool"

Laugh out load every time

Is a classic moment, but it's not really a one-liner though.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Stst Brother said:
Yet more porridge, but again not strickly a one-liner.

Dr - "Now Fletcher, can you fill up that specimen bottle". (pointing to the one on a table, a few feet away).

Fletch - "Wot from here"?.
That line was written by Dick Clement and Ian La Frenais, who were drafted in to d the screenplay for the maverick 1981 James Bond film 'Never Say Never Again'. They used the same line in that film.

Hannibal smith

Jul 7, 2003
Kenilworth
Rodney Marsh is a dick but this has always made me laugh

Marsh's England career was ended prematurely after he made a sarcastic comment to the then England manager, Alf Ramsey. Ramsey told him: ‘If you don’t work hard enough, I’ll pull you off at half time.’ To which Marsh replied ‘That’s incredible, Alf. At City, we just get an orange and a Cup of Tea.’ He was never selected for the England team again

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
From blackadder:

"Treat your kite like you treat your woman, get into it 5 times a day and take it to heaven and back"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here