Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Comedy Football

South Stand Bonfire

Who lit that match then?
NSC Patron
Jan 24, 2009
Shoreham-a-la-mer
I keep on thinking I have a bug on my computer. Having watched the match, getting stufffed by Liverpool, a few glasses of wine , I felt it was time to go onto NSC. There seems to be Palace fans on here everytime. Now, I am quite happy with this, just curious as to why you would want to spend more time on your "Fiercest rival's" site. Are you checking over the fence just to see how green the grass is on the South side of the A27? And why use the word "Shit" when you can obviously articultate yourself otherwise?

Couldn't give a shit Terry, I really couldn't! Our league form suffered big time due to the long Carling Cup run. 99% sure we will be in the same league next year and any of you lot that think finishing 2 or 3 places above us is better than taking 4 points of your fiercest rivals is a liar.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
It was a fluke result against a good team. The fact that we created so little is more of a concern than freak ogs

thealbionfan

Oct 6, 2003
Brez is going to be slaughtered on here in the coming week, and NSC will conveniently forget that he has been tremendous for us in the past month.

This! Brez has been really good since he took over from Ankergren. Not sure he's really to blame for some fantastic own goals. Also, don't forget he save a pen so could've been a lot worse.

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
Nah. It just shows we had a shocking second half against one of the 5 biggest and wealthiest clubs in the country.

This. What an over reaction from some people on here today. It was a bad day at the office, but this is still a great season. We are only two points off a play-off spot,( and if we win at Hull we could be in the play-off places ) we've beaten two premiership sidea and we're six points above that pile of shit from the wrong end of the A23. In nearly 50 years of following the Albion I've seen us tonked by some mediocre sides, today we lost to one of the top sides in the country. Just remember how far we have come in 3 years and keep some perspective.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I keep on thinking I have a bug on my computer. Having watched the match, getting stufffed by Liverpool, a few glasses of wine , I felt it was time to go onto NSC. There seems to be Palace fans on here everytime. Now, I am quite happy with this, just curious as to why you would want to spend more time on your "Fiercest rival's" site. Are you checking over the fence just to see how green the grass is on the South side of the A27? And why use the word "Shit" when you can obviously articultate yourself otherwise?
Nah just checking your reaction to the tonking .

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Not sure if this is the right thread of many to post but I'm not overly disconsolate looking forward.

Gus knows the FB posn's are a problem hence Reyes and Mattock. He also knows we are struggling with a good box to box and attacking CMF hence Razak and why he always wanted Vicente. Plus he also recognises the need for a GK hence Harper, when he went Brez came in, did a job but it didn't last.

Essentially we're playing one of the best teams in the land with 5 positions filled by players that wouldn't get into our ideal league team ... no wonder then that the others don't shine as we know they can

6-1 is a bit of a shit result but the dream is over and we've certainly got enough to do Hull and continue our progress. Of course we're not Prem quality but we're not a million miles away

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Not sure if this is the right thread of many to post but I'm not overly disconsolate looking forward.

Gus knows the FB posn's are a problem hence Reyes and Mattock. He also knows we are struggling with a good box to box and attacking CMF hence Razak and why he always wanted Vicente. Plus he also recognises the need for a GK hence Harper, when he went Brez came in, did a job but it didn't last.

Essentially we're playing one of the best teams in the land with 5 positions filled by players that wouldn't get into our ideal league team ... no wonder then that the others don't shine as we know they can

6-1 is a bit of a shit result but the dream is over and we've certainly got enough to do Hull and continue our progress. Of course we're not Prem quality but we're not a million miles away

Sorry mate, but right now I think we are a long way from being at Liverpools level. However I don't think we're that far off being a v good Championship side.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham

No your right, we are not a million miles away from Liverpool. We are a trillion miles away from them.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
No your right, we are not a million miles away from Liverpool. We are a trillion miles away from them.

Sorry mate, but right now I think we are a long way from being at Liverpools level. However I don't think we're that far off being a v good Championship side.

Actually meant a million miles away from being able to compete, not at Liverpool level. Gus is bringing players in, ok so on loan, but he's recognising where we are short ... Rome wasn't built and all that but the fact is that today's performance and result shouldn't depress, still experimenting, still building

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Yes at least it will hopefully show those who keep on going on about it that we are NOT good enough for the Premier league

---
I am here: Google Maps
Come on you super seagulls

Precisely why you get circa 50 million on promotion to spend in the transfer market,and parachute payments to pay wages should you get relegated

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here