Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Come support Brighton Waterpolo v Guildford on 3rd June

To all Brightoners, Brighton and Albion supporters that would be interested to help us make some noise.

Join the roar of 300 strong and help us win for the colors on Friday 3rd July when Brighton SC Waterpolo Team is hosting a very emotional rematch against Guildford Waterpolo Club at town centre (Prince Regent Swimming Club @ 9pm). By win we defend being number ONE and move to South East Club Championships Division 1 next season!!!

We are hoping to see you on the Prince Regent’s stand as we are organizing battle drums and body paint for the town’s colors first defense line. Your brave efforts will be projected outdoors as live broadcast, the second defense line, at the south wall of the ‘myHotel’ next to Waggon and Horses pub. The video recording will be taken for history of this 150 years old club and it’s waterpolo archive taken since 1893....While the rest of the Brighton will hear your voice, the roaring storm... I guess a jolly good way to start your Friday night !? Let's make it a WIN!!!

We tried make it FREE; but a standard Prince Regent’s stands concession applies at £1.30 senior and £0.90 concession. We are no-profit and are taking no revenue from it.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
jolly good way to start a friday night?

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
if you told me there would be four midgets in a relay race against a camel, i would be there like a shot

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Waterpolo is quality. Anyone who goes will get pretty good entertainment for their £1.30.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here