Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Come On.....

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
The Complete Badger said:
I think it is. I don't care for Tottenham either way, so I'm not happy because they won a game. What I do enjoy is seeing Chelsea, a boring and uninspiring team, run by an arrogant twat, with cheating players fall 3 points behind a team who, quite simply, play football the right way and are a joy to watch. I just hope this is step 1 towards the Premiership title returning home:clap2:

ManUre will NEVER be a joy to watch. They are scum, and them being top is the biggest downer of the weekend. Glad Spurs won as they are my favourite Premiership team but putting Chelsea 3 points behind the scum is very very bad news. Watching ManUre just makes me want to fight, just the sight of their wanker manager and there wanker fans and their shitty kit makes me feel sick. Come on Chelsea we are willing you to win every other game this season now so you can retain the title. :clap: :clap:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
chez said:
ManUre will NEVER be a joy to watch. They are scum, and them being top is the biggest downer of the weekend. Glad Spurs won as they are my favourite Premiership team but putting Chelsea 3 points behind the scum is very very bad news. Watching ManUre just makes me want to fight, just the sight of their wanker manager and there wanker fans and their shitty kit makes me feel sick. Come on Chelsea we are willing you to win every other game this season now so you can retain the title. :clap: :clap:
:wave: evening slim;)

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
chez said:
Evening mate, think I just held it together there!! ;)

Should have said 'and breathe':lolol: :lolol: Agree with the sentiment though matey:clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here