Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Come On You Irons.

Coopers Right Arm

Jul 28, 2004
Silver flying chariot said:
yeah thanks for that. what the hell has that got to do with the cup final?:tosser: :tosser: :tosser:

What the hell has:

West Ham
Liverpool
The cup final

Got to do with Brighton and Hove Albion Football Club?

Last time I checked this was a Brighton board.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Coopers Right Arm said:
What the hell has:

West Ham
Liverpool
The cup final

Got to do with Brighton and Hove Albion Football Club?

Last time I checked this was a Brighton board.

A football forum. If everything was limited to just Brighton and Hove Albion, there wouldn't be a great deal to talk about, Mr Barnsley. In fact, would we need you, as you have nothing to do with Brighton??

Last edited:

Dandyman

In London village.
jevs said:
UP THE HAMMERS

Jevs, silly question but were you walking up the Avenue early on Saturday morning ?

Coopers Right Arm

Jul 28, 2004
BarrelofFun said:
A football forum. If everything was limited to just Brighton and Hove Albion, there wouldn't be a great deal to talk about, Mr Barnsley. In fact, would we need you, as you have nothing to do with Brighton??

Christ if I got upset about the non Brighton related stuff on this site I would have had a jammer along time ago. Just wanted to point of to the chap that why get upset over a humerous quip.

Also I think the 100+ grounds I visited with this football club suggests I do have something to do with Brighton.

So there!

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Coopers Right Arm said:
Christ if I got upset about the non Brighton related stuff on this site I would have had a jammer along time ago. Just wanted to point of to the chap that why get upset over a humerous quip.

Also I think the 100+ grounds I visited with this football club suggests I do have something to do with Brighton.

So there!

:lol:
I was only responding to your statement. No malice intended. Although you did seem to be a little upset at one particular non-Brighton related thread.

I assumed you were a Brighton follower, but decided to mention your Barnsley crest, as I was feeling mischievous on this dull Monday morning.

So there!

Last edited:

Stinkers Bridge

Jul 28, 2004
Buxted Harbour
BarrelofFun said:
I was only responding to your statement. No malice intended. Although you did seem to be a little upset at one particular non-Brighton related thread.

I assumed you were a Brighton follower, but decided to mention your Barnsley crest, as I was feeling mischievous on this dull Monday morning.

So there!

I believe Coopers Right Arm's avatar was first trotted out last week to get up the nose of a certain Huddersfield Town lover on this board.

There seems to be a lot of mischievous little monkeys on here !!

Coopers Right Arm

Jul 28, 2004
BarrelofFun said:

So there!

Nope, no affiliation with Barnsley what so ever. In fact as they are from the North then I'm not particular fans of them.

Working on your theory am I to assume you are a muppet?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Coopers Right Arm said:
Nope, no affiliation with Barnsley what so ever. In fact as they are from the North then I'm not particular fans of them.

Working on your theory am I to assume you are a muppet?

:lolol: I ignore my Lancastrian family history. I do not like to be affiliated with the North!

I am a muppet 'appreciater', although not so much now that I am 25.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here