Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Come on Worthing!

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
You're really not all there are you falmer? Worthing Utd v Southwick... thats United as in the County Two side that play at the Albon Memorial. And where on earth did you get that wonderful piece of information about Southwick spending plenty of money? Oh and they average around 30 attendances for home games, all arrogant no doubt? Go and sit in a darkened corner you silly little man (woman - whatever).

I always sit in a darkened corner, why is it this never actually helps but yet everyone seems to think it'll help me????

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
How are Worthing (the ones that play at Woodside road)doing this season? I remeber going down to watch them in the FA Cup at Bournemouth a good few years ago now - lost 3-1 if i remember rightly.

How are Worthing (the ones that play at Woodside road)doing this season? I remeber going down to watch them in the FA Cup at Bournemouth a good few years ago now - lost 3-1 if i remember rightly.

For a young squad on one of the smallest budgets in the league, the management and players are doing a lot better than we thought they would, when all of last season's squad left. Same can't be said for the board.

Pinkie Brown can probably summarise better than myself on the latter though...

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
How's Chris White doing at the helm, seems many moons ago since we gave him his first opportunity at senior level.

How's Chris White doing at the helm, seems many moons ago since we gave him his first opportunity at senior level.

With what he's got he's doing a good job, brought some half decent players in

Mind you he could have been gone within the first few months of being here. At the start of the season, our priority was going as far as possible in the FA Cup, due to the fact that with the players we had and money available we expected little more than mid-table. We had 3 or 4 players who had scored 21 goals of our 25-30 goals between them sat on the bench against Enfield Town because his priority was moneybags team Whitehawk on the tuesday.....needless to say we lost and he didn't hear the end of it all game, as many of us had paid a lot of money to see us not put out a winning side!!!

He did apoligise and has moved on from that! To be honest, he's the best option we have right now at the club

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
I am still at a loss about what Southwick have done, why Worthing are involved and what the f*** Falmer has been injecting...

:shrug:

I am still at a loss about what Southwick have done, why Worthing are involved and what the f*** Falmer has been injecting...

:shrug:

No one's done anything, just one person trying to make a joke on the crawley-utd stuff, and talked about the wrong worthing club

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
No one's done anything, just one person trying to make a joke on the crawley-utd stuff, and talked about the wrong worthing club

My mistake, couldn't be arsed to write United in the name in truth. I just thought who gives a dam about Worthing (who your on about) , they're the smaller of the 2 anyway!

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham
My mistake, couldn't be arsed to write United in the name in truth. I just thought who gives a dam about Worthing (who your on about) , they're the smaller of the 2 anyway!

You really an attention seeking idiot. OK just for the sake of clarification Worthing United are little more than a park tem who play in County League Div 2, which is 2 Divisons below Ryman Div 1 south where Worthing FC who have always been the bigger club play.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I don't think a club with a seated stand, floodlights and a clubhouse are 'little more than a park team', they are a few steps above that.

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
You really an attention seeking idiot. OK just for the sake of clarification Worthing United are little more than a park tem who play in County League Div 2, which is 2 Divisons below Ryman Div 1 south where Worthing FC who have always been the bigger club play.

Worthing united sold more shirts than Worthing FC lat season. Its believed that though Worthing get the bigger crowds there are actually more Worthing United fans inside of Worthing.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Worthing united sold more shirts than Worthing FC lat season. Its believed that though Worthing get the bigger crowds there are actually more Worthing United fans inside of Worthing.

Falmer your knowledge of County/Ryman football is staggering. Go talk about Action Man or Lego or whatever it is you kids do nowadays with some authority. FYI although I have no idea why I'm telling you, Worthing Utd do not sell any sort of club merchandise.

Falmer

Banned
Nov 22, 2010
Earth
Falmer your knowledge of County/Ryman football is staggering. Go talk about Action Man or Lego or whatever it is you kids do nowadays with some authority. FYI although I have no idea why I'm telling you, Worthing Utd do not sell any sort of club merchandise.

Worthing United are a big team, stop being such a bitch about them.

and this is why i did not bite to such obvious fishing attempts...
monty_python-spot-the-looney.jpg

Hove Lagoonery

Dec 16, 2008
We hate Southwick because they're starting to think they're the big club of Brighton, their fans are arrogant and they spend way beyond their means I think that alone is enough to hate Southwick fc!! SCUM!
Not only are you unaware of the existence of Worthing Utd, you dont seem to know where Southwick is! It's not even in the same county as Brighton FFS.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here